More mask mandate malarkey

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by The Father, Nov 17, 2020.

1. The Father

The Father

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/us/coronavirus-midwest-northern-governors/index.html

Here we have CNN casting blame on GOP governors for increased COVID cases because of “mask resistance”.

As I have observed here in the People’s Republic of California the last couple weeks the mask mandate is followed anally. Outdoor this outdoor that wear a here wear a mask there.
    With all the mask enforcement the PRC still is going into another new level of lockdown again.
    Unless the virus is reduced to zero (vaccines) the virus will ebb then come back so on and so on.
    Shove the mask up your ass and stay home and away from the susceptible.
    Gonna grind this country to a nub
    Weep for America

2. B C

B C

CNN and the rest of the MSM were fine with riots and protests.

Pure 1984 propaganda. Nothing changes until they do.

3. Pythonman

Pythonman

I’ve religiously worn a mask when out and disinfect everything I buy and bring into my home. Washed my hands took every reasonable precaution. Haven’t been to any large gatherings and have not dined out all year.

And I’m just getting over Covid 19 I contracted 3 weeks ago!! It’s just too damn contagious. If it was like the flu I highly doubt I would have caught it. And to think these vaccine companies have been waiting for the next president to release a vaccine they’ve probably had for months.

hogship, DrVlad, AdobeGlock and 4 others like this.
  4. The Father

The Father

W
    What is your theory on how you caught it?
    Immaculate infection?

PatinAz, Speleothem, Redeemed and 8 others like this.
  5. peng

peng

OK, that's really funny...

Everyone knows the virus hit the ground first. :p

buddyd157 likes this.
  6. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

It's all about conformance, about getting people to obey authority. Mask wearing is just a trial run. Just wait until Biden's leftist administration gets rolling.

7. Grease Gunner

Grease Gunner

Our moron Governor is mandating a cerfew from 10pm until 5am cuz they believe that will help stop the spread of the virus......so the virus only comes out at night to find its prey...WTF so it’s now a vampire virus?!

8. The Father

The Father

No problem with a damn mask, just quit shutting down the country and destroying the lives of Americans. Pick the medicine until vaccines are widespread.
    It can be the problem of those with underlying conditions or problem of those with underlying conditions and destroying the livelihoods of Americans. Not to mention those in need of elective medical procedures that turn into worse problems.

Stop shutting **** down......

9. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

The fact that there isn’t widespread rebellion and revolt by now and ESPECIALLY after the stolen election makes me certain that there is no hope for America. It was a hell of a place once with a hell of a people, but it’s gone.

10. The Father

The Father

Holy crap, Pennsylvania mandating mask in your own home if somebody comes to your house.
    March them to the railroad car if they don’t comply

tool-time, UncleDave, Sharkey and 7 others like this.
  11. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

Exactly. The lockdowns and masks serve some sort of political purpose. I am not exactly sure what the Dems are trying to do, but part of it is to see how far they can push us before we resist. It is a world-wide control thing.

If you take notice, the Dems are always sure to wear a mask, anytime they are on camera. It is clearly some sort of plan with them.

I don't deny that covid is a threat, but the mask thing takes on a religious fervor with some people. You can see some of the sheep right here on Glock Talk. Gee... the people in government would NEVER lie to us would they?

My wife had a long time Republican friend of over 30 years, who will no longer talk to my wife. She said we are selfish and don't care about other people because we went camping. My wife's friend follows all the covid crap religiously, and is afraid to leave the house.

People are so gullible.

tool-time, 45caldan and jeanderson like this.
  12. mj9mm

mj9mm

and... how often do we hear the people who are mandating and shoving this mask crap down our throats, and i mean big name politicians or celebrities, are caught with out masks or in large parties. You commoners, and especially you Trump supporters need to follow our orders without complaint and argument! While we Elites enjoy our precious Royal lifestyles...
    :freak: :honkie: :okie::fist:

Hoss, tool-time, jmontgomery and 3 others like this.
  13. narkcop128

narkcop128

It's not about health. It's far more nefarious.

14. barryinpa

barryinpa

my thoughts exactly, they want to find out just how far we can be pushed. I heard our commie governor wolf (Pa) now wants us to wear a mask while outdoors. good luck with that. I am sure the liberals have no problem with it. see them wearing their masks while driving alone in their car.
    Barry

15. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

You speak of DeWine. Saw a good interview with a local restaurant owner who said the obvious: Restricting hours of operation only forces more people to be in the restaurant in a smaller period of time, thereby increasing the likelihood of passing the virus.

16. securitysix

securitysix

No meetings or gatherings where the exchange of ideas may take place.
    No gatherings where prayer may take place. To include the celebration of the holidays formerly known as Christmas and Thanksgiving. This only applies to Christian holidays.
    Any gatherings of four or more will be by permit only and may require a political officer to attend.
    Together we can beat covid.
    We will do this for decades if we must
    Come on man, let’s all comply.
    Oh, don’t forget your mask!

NOTICE:
    Effective immediately. Anyone who turns in two or more violators will be eligible for a bag of fruit, six eggs and one pound of a red meat. During your next scheduled appointment at the company store.

17. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

Glad you’re feeling better.

18. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

I just tell people I have a Medical Condition that a Mask Interferes with, so I do not wear em. Today the guy at door at Wal-Mart said you must, I said my peace, he reply what is your problem.

I said if you ask again, you are inviolation of HIPPA, and I would like your name & Emplotee ID Number for my attorney.

I said BTW your companies sign posted on door says some people & small children exempt with medical problems. So now you are also violating your written company policy.

Then he back asked down.

19. Wojo88

Wojo88

As I started reading I saw this statement "Our moron Governor is mandating" and I thought right away it was about our Idiot MI governor! Then I saw it was your idiot governor, our states need some help.....

rock_castle and Redeemed like this.
  20. rangerhgm

rangerhgm NRA Member

Yeah.....10p to 5a when most people are home anyway.....I don't get it

Grease Gunner, tuica and Sharkey like this.