Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts
And no one posted the video of it being shot???
Looks like a M&P & it doesn't jam......
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQpfQd1397E"]RANGE TEST: THE ULTIMATE AR-15 MALL NINJA TACTICAL ZOMBIE DESTROYER! - YouTube[/ame]

I couldn't watch the whole thing. See it every year at the range. People with so much crap hanging off their guns that they can't even hold it steady standing to shoot. Usually they are the ones that fail or barely qualify also. They may have meant this as a joke in that video but I would be money they could leave it that way and it would sell to somebody.
In the video they discussed that it's been an excellent sales-tool for them. It attracts a lot of attention, and they have even sold many of the stuff that was hanging off of it, right off the rifle.

What was meant as a joke, appears to have become a great sales prop.

With exception of the Magpul STR Stock, I dont see one thing I would put on my rifle.

I like to have fun, lots of fun. Like on my record type of fun. I however take the heeping servings of bad information ment to guide others as a disfavor to those who need a solid hand.

You're to worried about trying to be right to listen.

I like to have fun, lots of fun. Like on my record type of fun. I however take the heeping servings of bad information ment to guide others as a disfavor to those who need a solid hand.

You're to worried about trying to be right to listen.
No, you're too much of a paranid delusional to listen to.

Better go hide, because THEY'RE OUT TO GETCHA!!!

BOO!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Where's the launcher?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.