Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems to be a common occurrence these days. Here is seven lies in just one nursing home. Government really is the enemy of the people any more.

"He provided a letter dated April 17 from the Someren Glen senior care facility to its staff, residents, and residents’ families. The letter said CPDHE had overruled the cause of death findings by attending physicians in order to list seven deaths as being caused by COVID-19."

https://www.9news.com/mobile/articl...icial/73-bf02452f-4615-4efe-9413-a4826a8105b2

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope the ignorant among us who happily slurp up whatever the government and media feed them finally come to their senses. Government isn't on the side of the people.

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Padding the numbers. But we that call it out are the “deniers”.
Yep. Seems to me that the deniers are the ones who believe that the government's numbers are accurate and that Covid is a terrible pandemic.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I hope the ignorant among us who happily slurp up whatever the government and media feed them finally come to their senses. Government isn't on the side of the people.
It won't happen. The herd of sheep is too massive. Nearly impossible to change peoples opinion. It would take people admitting they were wrong and in essence admit losing. In the world of everyone's a winner, no way. The psychological techniques used by the Democratic Party for decades were effective.

·
Registered
7,727 Posts
Almost nothing to believe on t.v. The mess we and our great grandchildren are in is based on run-on exageration and falsehood. It is our government doing what it can!
Won't surprise me when we learn only about 20% percent accuracy on all these casualties.

·
Registered
43,682 Posts
Watch how fast the blame deaths on NOT covid if we come up with a vaccine.

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Watch how fast the blame deaths on NOT covid if we come up with a vaccine.
My wife said this same thing while watching a video of Bill Gates a few days ago. It's coming.

Reactions: Dave514

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Food for thought:
The state of CO claims that 63% of our 1100 Covid deaths happened in nursing homes and care facilities. There are hundreds of these places here in CO and just this one mentioned in the news report had seven fake Covid deaths. Kinda makes you wonder if 1/2 to 2/3 of the deaths that the state claims are from Covid are really from other causes..

·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was that the video of gates laughing gleefully when the topic of the destruction of the US economy came up? Creepy ****....
It's painfully obvious that he's a globalist elitist who feels entitled to rule the world. What a nutjob.

Reactions: ROGER4314

·
Banned
2,598 Posts
So it seems to be a quibble about whether or not an alcoholic died of Corona, or with it....

Ok.. but if you zoom out of these instances and look at the macro data. There is a trend, an undeniable trend of more death this year, more than even the corona levels suggest...

So, yes you have these debatable one-offs, but there is a realistic inference, when you look at the overall data, that corona death is undercounted, not over

N.Y.C. Deaths Reach 6 Times the Normal Level, Far More Than Coronavirus Count Suggests https://nyti.ms/2W7doFy

·
King Doofus.
5,977 Posts
I'm not cutting to the front of the line if the government says they have a vaccine, especially if Gates is involved.
After several years dealing with the abortion that is windows 10, I'd rather not have one of their micro chip implants either.
The new nickname for covid will be "blue screen of death".

1 - 20 of 34 Posts