More good vitamin D news

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by cowboy1964, Sep 14, 2020.

1. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

mj9mm, Ahmid, redrick and 2 others like this.
  2. flyover

flyover

You notice he takes the media to task for not reporting on this.

Joshhtn, n2g and BigBluefish like this.

3. cbetts1

cbetts1

Fauci recently stated he is taking Vit D and C.

czsmithGT likes this.
  4. Wojo88

Wojo88

The media will not cover it, they have their marching orders. Wait until the real truth comes out about HCQ and why the suppression. Hello again Mr Fauci.............

n2g, treg, flyover and 2 others like this.
  5. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Dr. C is eventually going to lose his English reserve and get himself shut down on YouTube. He’s beginning to realize that the primary response to COVID - 19 in the West (and by the WHO) is for the purposes of political exploitation, rather than medical solution.

MB-G26, ruffhunter, n2g and 2 others like this.
  6. thespork

thespork

https://www.health.com/nutrition/vitamins-supplements/dr-fauci-vitamin-c-and-d

Not everything is a conspiracy..
    And that's Dr...
    And if you wanted a medical opinion that mattered you should have studied harder in high school, got a degree, and submitted your own peer reviewed research

czsmithGT likes this.
  7. Wojo88

Wojo88

What are you talking about and whose tire tread did you have to peel off your back? I never mentioned the word “conspiracy”, posting an article from a Virologist who had hands on knowledge about the Chinese Wuhan virus. Her data, experience and knowledge of these studies can be of great value to better understand what happened versus the story being told. So we’ll see what happens. MSM is a huge part of the story and maybe more then we think. This is no conspiracy, may not fit your view or narrative but I tend to look at all data being presented. I have family and clients who are directly involved in this field so yes, I am vested to know what is real and what is manipulation. I want to see all available data. Unwarranted grade school remarks and attacks like this have no room here, these are classic liberal tactics. Your post was on Fauci talking about the benefits of taking vitamins D & C is not new, everyone knows the benefits of that and that is why most people take their flintstone multi-vitamins daily.

Here’s the back story to the link: https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/r...itter-publishes-evidence-covid-19-created-lab

Ahmid likes this.
  8. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

I take 2000 units of vitamin D daily and have for several years since I tested low on it in some annual blood work. Reading up on it, it's not dangerous, not easy to overdose on and it's beneficial on many levels.
    Hopefully it will help me fight off COVID when time comes.

9. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Be careful...

he may insult your dead mother.

redneck ron likes this.
  10. ruffhunter

ruffhunter

I added D after a little article on foxnews.com back in march/april. Plus plus C everyday rather than once or twice a week.

11. thespork

thespork

Lol...
    When has "tyler durden" and zerohedge ever been wrong about something...

Oh ya, literally all the time

12. thespork

thespork

Don't start none and there won't be none...

13. Sharkey

Sharkey

What a swell guy huh saying it about 6 months too late? Of course his original stance on no masks so healthcare could have them and you wouldn't really didn't seem to offend too many either.

cbetts1 likes this.
  14. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

We've been taking vitamins for the past few months, focusing on C, D and Zinc.

I've had a pain and tightness in my chest for at least a year from vaping and a subsequent infection. In the past two months, it's now almost gone. I can breathe deeper without the tightness.

Is it the vitamin D? I don't know. Could be. Or could be a coincidence. But makes sense if it reduces inflammation and improves respiratory health.

I have weak lungs from asthma, allergies and years of heavy smoking and whenever I get sick, it goes straight to my lungs. So I'll keep taking the vitamins and see how the winter season goes.

10or45 and flyover like this.
  15. Wojo88

Wojo88

I won’t waste another key stroke on your drivel, should really get that botched frontal lobotomy taken care of. When the movie that your watching is over and the curtain drops, you’re probably going to be disappointed.

Your Welcome

16. Jon_R

Jon_R

Vitamin D is safe as long as Trump does not mention it. If he does they will calling for it to be banned and they will find some family member to say how heir spouse ate 10 lbs of it because of the President.

They been begging for convalescent plasma months before Trump mentioned it in my area and the news says it is worthless now.

Sharkey and flyover like this.
  17. jame

jame I don't even know....what I'm doing here....

If Trump does mention it, you guys will be using it as sunscreen.

flyover and thespork like this.
  18. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

My doctor told me I needed to increase my blood level of Vitamin D and gave me a prescription to take a large (the RX don't cost much) dose once a week, keep with a daily dose of OTC D3 and after the course get another blood test.

People who are too stupid to ask their doctor and rely on media to tell you what to do would probably be such simpletons that they would starve if someone moved their plate 6 inches.

jame, cowboy1964 and Sharkey like this.
  19. thespork

thespork

Sure thing..
    But don't go too far...
    When the voices in your head develop another theory to explain all this, we'd all love to hear it....

20. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

You know...

I was gonna let this ride, and try to de-escalate, but **** that, and **** you.

You are, without a doubt the the champ of doing your very best to suppress and discount any news about covid-19 that would be viewed as positive by any reasonable person, going out of your way to continue to stoke the fires of your own fears, and trying to insure that everyone reading what you write is as terrified as you are.

I truly believe that you will continue to cheer for more cases and more deaths to validate your own sniveling fear and cowardice. I find this phenomenon among the covid-19 cheerleaders to be psychologically untenable, and truly struggle to understand why ANYONE would want to live that way. Especially considering that you started a thread a few weeks ago, apologizing for being such a d1ck, and explaining that it was because you are afraid for your job, and then something to the effect that your family is better of without you, which I replied that in no way was that true, and you ought not talk like that. You then went right back to insulting the intelligence of anyone who doubts the official narrative, and breathlessly pointing out all the terrible covid news within hours of posting that thread.

Then to make a joke about ****ing my mother, and call it an insult is beyond the realm of human decency. My mother would forgive you, I don't.

“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.”