close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

moore forum

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by gudel, Jun 27, 2004.

1. gudel

gudel

i think we should have a Moore forum :( not Roger Moore ,but mr fatty moore.
    i got tired of this crap, Moore this, Moore that, goddammnit shut the hell up already about this fat dude. you know the guy wants his 15min fame, so don't give this guy anymore attention once the time is up. just ignore it like a child's that's having a tantrum
    :soap:

oh boy would I be happy to see all this moore threads locked down. (except this one of course ;f )
    Please move them to the Political Forum as the nature of Moore threads involve who's party is right. They just don't belong in GNG.

2. Dandapani

Dandapani

let's just ignore him and perhaps he'll go away.

3. KB4IFS

KB4IFS MOLON LABE

Lets get him to bathe and we won't recognize him.

4. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart CLM Millennium Member

gudel, I hear ya on being tired of hearing abou the guy. I'm sure you can see though that we simply can't lock threads about him, or move threads to P.I. when they aren't really political in nature. :)

5. gudel

gudel

please lock em down sweetie, i'll do whatever you want me to do (except painting the house! ;f )

6. gudel

gudel

hooray!!! moore threads are locked, and people are beginning to move politically charged threads!;f About damn time cleaning up GNG. (there are still left over however)

anything that has the keyword: iraq, kerry, moore.

7. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator

What if I post a thread saying that Kerry would make a better milkshake than Moore would, especially in the heat of Iraq?

THREAD MOVED TO THE OAF

(knockitoff, scott, no fluffing in the front office. You want to get suspended?)

THREAD MOVED TO SOCIALLY CHARGED AND POLITICALLY UNPOPULAR ISSUES FORUM!!!!!!

8. Mild Bill

Mild Bill Millennium Member

I hate MM the POS, but no way Kerry makes a better Milkshake!

;c

9. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Maybe Kerry's new "Smiling Bobblehead Puppet" can. ;f

10. gudel

gudel

well since the ebay forum is closed, maybe they should make HEADLINE forum. i'd recommend it is to be dedicated to NESTOR, this guy loves to post any headlines/news/story anything political in GNG.
    i'm sure it's nice to be in america from poland or whatever your deal is, it's like a kid in a candy store. but there's a political forum for that kind of stuff you put out. same applies to all politicos in the GNG. but dude, it gets old.

it would be nice to have these newscasters to include executive summary in the long *** post. i guess they don't teach summarizing at school anymore.
    just summary and the link. hell i'm not gonna scroll my screen all the way 3-4 pages down! ;P (most of these are just crap anyway)

what do you think Glocktalk is, fark.com? ;Q

11. Patricia

gudel, I'm really disappointed with your comment about Nestor. You'd have to search long and hard to find a kinder soul. If people living in this country were half as enthusiastic about it as he is, we'd be in a lot better shape.

12. gudel

gudel

i have no beef with nestor, really. i'm much more like him
    i can assure you that i'm more grateful living in the US than most of you natural born Americans. and some of you dare to bash California, the land that has given me more opportunities. if i have the chance to meet face to face, i'd kick them in the ***.

as i was saying, this is a good example of headline and summary. look at this post http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=265241

but really, political/religion is one of those we don't discuss in a date or in the line of supermarket. they just never end. that's why there's a sandbox for you politicos to play. this is the place http://www.glocktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=57 ;f

13. Patricia

gudel, I still think Nestor is doing a fine job posting here. He types better English that some people born here. Let's give him some courtesy shall we. :)

I agree with you about politics and religion. I don't even discuss them with my own family anymore.

14. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Gudel thank you for your suggestion, I will remeber about it. Now about candy store - you know about 8 (or maybe even 9) people from my family live in USA (all are US citizens), so I have some ideas about your country. No matter where I will live in future, America and Americans will always have friend in me. Sorry for my english also, but you know I finished only two semesters, and it's all ( I know I'm still far, far away from good), but thanks to GT I'm little better than one year ago. Stay safe. Adam

15. David_G17

David_G17 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

you think they bash cali? try living in any southern state.