1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mentally Frozen
28,407 Posts
That boy has a future ahead of him.

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,005 Posts
I'm impressed. That kid should at least get a Camaro!

·
Registered
21,713 Posts
Probably a fan of Youtuber Stradman who is also from Utah. He bought both his Lamborghinis in California.

·
NRA Life Member
66,447 Posts
I checked out his neighborhood on Google Streetview. Nobody there has ever driven a Lamborghini.

Reactions: mhambi

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,049 Posts
Where did you learn how to drive?

GTA.

Reactions: TBO and mhambi

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
There's no way a 5 year old is big enough to even reach the pedals and see over the steering wheel. Much less control the gas and brakes while steering well enough to drive 3 miles. Something doesn't add up.

·
κολασμένος
18,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I checked out his neighborhood on Google Streetview. Nobody there has ever driven a Lamborghini.

Ogden. The Florida of Utah.

:rofl:

·
Glock 35
1,027 Posts
There's no way a 5 year old is big enough to even reach the pedals and see over the steering wheel. Much less control the gas and brakes while steering well enough to drive 3 miles. Something doesn't add up.
Agree.

·
Semper Paratus
28,480 Posts
I have seen it happen he looked like a large 5 year old , we had a small 7 year old do the same.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,407 Posts
Good thing he wasn't caught with an open container.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts