close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mom update

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by *ASH*, Mar 17, 2010.

1. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

well mom is suppose to be coming home tomorrow , still gotta wait on doc to sign off, they adjusted her defib , and put her on a new med . she had heart cath yesterday and no blockages as they thought she might have one. her cardio doc is a nice young lady and very smart and nice . she made me feel alittle better. she did tell us without the defib when she had the episode she would be dead. also said for her to continue to keep busy .

thank you all who posted prayers and good wishes in the other thread . shes 83 and wants to come home bad, also stubborn , also today one of my dads sisters died , so my mom wants to come home . my dads sister was in rest home in bad shape for years , im sad shes gone as she was a good lady but knowing her she is happy now not to be bed ridden .

if your parents are still alive give them a big hug and tell em how much you love them time is sooooooo important . i know my mom might not be around much longer but im gonna cherish and take time to be there with her and do things as much as possible.

again i believe in pray and from my family to all of yours from bottom of my heart thank you gters .

2. NorthCarolinaLiberty

NorthCarolinaLiberty MentalDefective

I always thought this was corny advice until I actually used it. My mother and I did not speak the year before she died. We had a few good times together right before she finally passed and I was glad for that.

Sorry to hear your news. I wish you very well.