close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Modifying my screen name

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by tgtshuter, Mar 20, 2004.

1. tgtshuter

tgtshuter Too Beaucoup

Is it a big hassle to get my screen name modified? I'd like to have my name's first letter capitalized; like "Tgtshuter".

I know this might be a trivial request, and I didn't where else to request this...

2. GlockBlocker

GlockBlocker Texas Aggie

Alright, it's been done. But just this once! ;) And oh...your username might still appear to you to be the same as it used to be, but all other GT users will see the capitalized letter. This is due to caching on your computer and on your account space on the GT server. :)

3. tgtshuter

tgtshuter Too Beaucoup

Thanks! Too bad I won't be able to see it too. Guess I should'vethought of that when registering. ;a

4. GlockBlocker

GlockBlocker Texas Aggie

LOL! I was just messing with you, man. I'm not a Moderator and I don't even know if the mods will do this for you. I wish I could get mine changed to GLOCKBlocker instead of GlockBlocker, but I haven't made the formal request yet. Maybe if one of the admins looks at this thread, he could change both of ours. ;) No hard feelings, I hope. ;e

5. tgtshuter

tgtshuter Too Beaucoup

I shoulda know something was fishy when you said only I wouldn't see the name change...;g you got me...;e