Modified .38 super

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Shihan, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Shihan

Shihan

If i make a modified gun with .38 super format what would be my advantages/disadvantages? Sigurado more capacity & i can still make my power factor major.

Mco, the problem with my modified (Jam) is not the slide lock but the sides of the ramp of barrel matalas ang gilid kaya kinakain yon ammo. Thanks pre kinalikot ko rin gamit ko parang ok na siya.

2. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

You will be scored minor if you use 38super in modified. The minimum bullet caliber for major in modified division is .40.

3. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Hirap mag minor dito sa atin. The way the courses are designed kasi, highly favors major scoring kasi dami movers, swingers, patials, hard covers, etc. Evey non-A hit piles up very fast lalo na when you try to go faster. The speed advantage you gain from the low recoil may not make up for the total points you drop at the end of the match.

I'm not quite picturing why the ramp edge has that much of an effect sa feeding mo. Normally, only a small portion ng bullet head contacts the ramp and the width is more than enough area to cover wiggle.

STI na ba mag catch mo? If not, try mo muna kasi I heard they hold the mag higher. This means better feeding. It's also a lot cheaper than gearing up for 38 super. ;)

Also, I noticed yung crimp mo sa bala is relatively straight. Medyo prominent pa ang kanto sa shell. Ask Judge yung crimp measurements niya kasi mas rounded yung loads niya eh. Or you can sample some of my rounds to check. Ingat lang when you're increasing your crimp especially sa case mo na short yung mga OAL ng bala mo.

Good luck.

;)

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

polish, polish and more polish!

dremel + polishing compound then flitz metal polish kelangan mo dyan master shihan!