Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Its a def deal for NON GSSF members, but more so for any since you had the Night Sites installed = a def bump in Price + for anyone wanting the consect #, for nastalgia, espec if they have 2 children that they want to train when they become of age. Or the other Newlyweds or Wife and Hubbie that want to have something special. If I didn't have so many Glocks and you where closer and we could work out a deal = I have lots of things everyone wants = but they want it ? But not will to sacrifice the $$$, My 1 buddy will spend hundreds for fuel for his boat that he just puts around and needs to keep the engines running every 2 weeks or so, and his smoking habit which would pay for both in 3-5 months ...BUT, I don't think you are going to have a problem since the Best GSSF member can do is about 425. if they find a dealer that paticipates BUT**** for those looking - I see alot of 19's at the GSSF Matches and most will never part with them + the added NSights are an expense that most people do not realize is a nice little addition ! I don't think they'll set around too much longer. and if you where closer-I'm sure I'd have something you would like to add to your ever growing family of 'Keep em safe and have peace of mind ! Best of luck, but you won;t need luck, there is some Glocker looking just for what you have and when they see your post - its as they say GLOCK PERFECTION !:2gun:

·
Registered
9,050 Posts
Do you happen to be in Arizona where we could skip the shipping and transfer fees in a face to face? That might bring it down to where we could both be comfortable.

·
Registered
20 Posts
These two Gen4 G19s were sent to me directly from Glock, Inc.

Their serial numbers are sequential (back-to-back), both beginning with PWP46x.

Glock installed the Factory Night Sights at my request.

These are absolutely NEW IN BOX (NIB)
Never fired.
Never holstered.
Never even loaded.
They’ve been “resting quietly” in a climate-controlled safe, wrapped in moisture-proof BoreStores.

Included with each:
The standard GlockBox, Three (3) Gen4 15rnd G19 magazines, extra grip backstraps, mag loader, all the usual contents including TheBigRedLock and the original recoil spring assembly. See pictures below.

I want to sell BOTH PISTOLS TOGETHER AS A SET due to their sequential serial numbers. If YOU understand the value in that, send me a PM. The pair would be great for a husband and wife, or if you have two adult kids who need to set up home defense (or if you like BLAZIN' AWAY with a gun in each hand...:supergrin:).

PRICE FOR BOTH PISTOLS TOGETHER: $1070 DELIVERED INSURED TO YOUR FFL.
Figuring $50 for delivery, that’s $510 per NIB pistol with FACTORY NIGHT SIGHTS and SEQUENTIAL SERIAL NUMBERS. Do the math.

HISTORY:
I bought two 45ACP Glocks: G21SF and G30SF. The Glock marketing slogan at the time was “Glock Perfection” and I owned other Glocks, so I figured “What could go wrong?” I stashed the two 45s in the gun safe and didn’t even test fire them.

A while later I started reading online comments by owners of Glock 45ACP models complaining of “unusually loose” slides. SHORT VERSION OF THE STORY: My two unfired 45s exhibited a common insurmountable design problem - and after exchanging many terse emails with the head of Glock Inc’s legal department, Glock agreed to replace the two 45s with any two Glock pistols of my choosing. I don’t intend to elaborate, so please don’t ask.

I chose two Glock Gen4 G19s with night sights. I already owned several Gen3 G19s, so I figured, “What could go wrong with a Glock 19?” Glock sent me the pistols and I stuck them in the safe. A couple of months later Glock sent me a letter stating, “Uh, we need those two G19s back so we can correct an ejection problem we’re having….” Glock PERFECTION! :supergrin:

So the Glock Techs sorted out the two G19s, gave them a clean bill of health and sent them back to me. Both have the 0-3-4 recoil spring assembly and 30274 ejector, with Glock Tech's blessing. So once more I stashed them in the safe, where they've been "resting quietly."

I still carry my Gen3 G26 daily, but that one’s the only Glock I need.

If these two sell I’ll be selling off most of my NEW/unused Glock magazines for G26, G19, G17 and G18 (10rnd, 15rnd, 17rnd and 31rnd respectively).

And I still have THREE G21 MAGS FOR SALE with a FREE MAG LOADER. <---(link)

View attachment 340477 View attachment 340478 View attachment 340479 View attachment 340480 View attachment 340481

1 - 20 of 23 Posts