close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Model 700 CDL 35 Whelen - KY

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SDGlock23, Mar 27, 2010.

1. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Homunculus

I have a very nice Remington Model 700 CDL chambered in 35 Whelen. The rifle has a nice wood stock on it and a satin blued 24" barrel. The 35 Whelen packs a big wallop, with handloads capable of throwing 250gr bullets around 2700 fps! This rifle does have a few dings on it from being carried in the field and just generally being used. With standard ammo, it kicks about like a .30-06. Scope not included, but a partial box of ammo is.

http://remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire/model-700/model-700-cdl.aspx

Now I do have a LOT of 35 Whelen brass (brand new) and a a fair amount of bullets for reloading (some 200gr PSP core locks, 225gr Speer and 250gr Speer bullets), and I can even toss in my Lee 35 Whelen dies...basically everything you need to reload for it minus the powder, primers, and press.

I would love to sell it all as a package (rifle plus brass and bullets and dies), but will consider just selling the rifle and/or the supplies. I cannot ship this rifle, there's no box for it and shipping would be outrageous I'm sure.

Asking $550 face to face in central Kentucky.