Model 32 problem

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by jeepejeep, Aug 8, 2005.

1. jeepejeep

jeepejeep

Hello all, I'm a new momber and I have a problem. I have a Glock model 32 in .357 Sig. I've fired about 2,000 rounds through this pistol since buying it new in 1998.It started having light primer hits and I noticed the firing pin was worn down. Thinking it was just a bad pin I replaced it. It happened again so I returned it to Glock. They said it had been fired with "Hot loads" and there was erosion on the brech face around the firing pin.
    I've fired Cor-Bon, Federal,Triton and Speer factory loads. When it was returned (after 4 months!!) they charged me $225 for a new slide. I feel there was a defect in the original slide and they have copped out on admitting it. Nice gun, accurate and all but if firing it is too abusive I have to say Glock does not make a good gun and does NOT stand behind their product. I'll never buy another Glock. Sad to say but they don't back up the image they've tried to create of such a tough firearm.

2. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Hi,

Your post will get more attention in the General Glocking forum, not in the Front Office.

The Front Office is mainly used for site discussion/issues, test posts, and so forth.

Oh, and welcome! ;F

There is a wealth of knowledge here :)