close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Modded Xbox for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glockfanbob, Apr 9, 2007.

1. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

Hi All,
    I have a modded xbox for sale. I bought this back in October for $210 with one controller (with no xbox games) and am selling it now (to upgrade to a 360 hopefully) for $160 shipped or $150 for a face to face transaction. It includes a 2nd controller (wireless madcatz 2.4 ghz but the left thumbstick top keeps popping off). It works fine but when I keep haveing to reattach the top part of the thumbstick (every hour or so of gaming).

The guy that sold it to me said it had the following mods:
    "*Evox (new Dashboard to run all your software, it has a FTP server as well)
    *Game Backup Utility (To back-up your games you buy so you can protect them from damage)
    *Xbox DVD player (No need to buy the DVD remote kit, play ANY DVD with this program)
    *Avalaunch (Delete unwanted games and manage your titles)"

You can also set the fan speed, the back lighting color and other random stuff that is WAY above my knowledge.

It also comes with an emulator disc that has 857 NES games, 947 Genesis games, 114 N64 games, and 854 SNES games. It is all on the emulator disk, all you have to do is load it into the xbox and pick the system and the game.

Also comes with the following xbox games:
    Moto GP 3
    King Kong
    Mafia
    Black
    Ghost Recon 2
    Burnout 3 Takedown
    Myst IV Revelation
    Morrowind Elder Scrools III
    Doom 3
    NHL 2K7

Any questions let me know. I can take pics if necessary and write down specs of anything you ask. I know when you start up the xbox without a game in it you can go to a screen that has a ton of info but its meaningless to me. :badpc:

2. Trebuchet

Trebuchet Sláinte !

Where in CT are you?

3. Trebuchet

Trebuchet Sláinte !

Are you still looking to sell this???

4. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

Sorry for the delay Trebuchet. Someone had called me on this (from a friend) the same day I posted this thread and is looking at it tonight. I will let you know if he doesn't take it. Sorry for the inconvienence.

5. Trebuchet

Trebuchet Sláinte !

So... whats the story. Is this for sale or not???

ETA:

Never mind. you either sold this or don't give a rat's behind about trying to sell it. Learn some etiquette!

:upeyes: