close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MMC sights on a Glock 17 ? ? ?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Banker Billy, Oct 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Banker Billy

Banker Billy

Hello one and all,

Have a Glock 17 -- and needless to say it is one GREAT pistol ! ! -- but is shoots low when using 115 grain bullets, which is what I use most often for practice ammo.

Shoots dead-on with 124 grain bullets (carry 124 grain Remington GS +P HP's in my 17, 19 and 26).

So . . . I found a set of Low-Profile MMC adjustable sights for Glocks. Anyone have any experience with the MMC adjustable sights ? ?

Thanks ! !

2. mainegunner

mainegunner

I don't have any experience with the mmc sights but i just put a dawson fiber optic front sight on and a heinie rear sight and this combo works great on my G17. I got this set from custom glock racing.

3. JCW355

JCW355 9MM user

I have a rear adjustable mmc night sight on my G19. Cost too much but I like it because it hits where I aim now.

4. LabTech

LabTech Village Jackass

I had adjustable MMC night sights on one of my 17's a few years ago. Loved the sights but they must use crap tritium as they burned out on me in a couple of years.

5. Forby

Forby

wasn't teally happy with my mmc adjustable sights. The screws stripped and the sight would drift. Finally decided on Glock night sights believe it or not!! Nice and small and work great!

6. Bamboozled!!!

Bamboozled!!!

LabTech,

Give MMC a call or drop them an e-mail (info@mmcsight.com) They have a lifetime warranty on their tritium. I'm sending them 2 sets of PT night sights (They are somehow affiliated) that I bought ~12 years ago for tritium replacement. I was completely floored when they told me that they are still covered under warranty! Their charge? $12 per set! Can't beat that.

7. Speedrock

Speedrock "To The Point"

The MMC's had on a 17 were good, except could not get used to the lg. "ears" used to protect actual sight leaf itself. May well be me or not spending the time to get used to them?