close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Miwall Corp Warehouse Sale in June

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by AAshooter, May 12, 2007.

1. AAshooter

AAshooter

Has anyone gone to their warehouse sale in the past? Worth attending? I am thinking about going this June.

2. Merkavaboy

Merkavaboy Code-7A KUZ769

Depends on what type(s) of ammo you're looking for. Every Father's Day weekend Miwall has a sale. I've seen people hauling off 10 cases of ammo at one time!

Bring cash or credit card, a hand-truck and a suitable vehicle to haul off your ammo in!

3. jnojr

jnojr Grrrrrrr...

Where is it? Is there any advance notice on prices and availability?

4. AAshooter

AAshooter

It is in Grass Valley (Northern California). They seem to handle a wide variety of ammo but I don't know that they have anything listed ahead of time. I see they have the warehouse sale on their website under tradeshow schedule but that is all I know.

I am not even sure what times they are open.

5. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

I went last year or maybe it was year before.

Prices are basically what you'd see at the gun show; seems like there may be a broader selection of stuff. In fact the tags on most stuff are exactly the same ones they use at the gun show. I think the basic deal with this sale is that instead of having their guys driving all over the country from show to show on fathers day, they let them stay home and just work out of the warehouse for the weekend. Of course the advantage is you dont have to pay for parking or show entry, and you can back your truck up to within 10 feet of the door and they've got dolleys there to help you move your stuff that far.

Its pretty cool though, wandering around the warehouse with ammo stacked to the rafters. I imagine its what heaven looks like.