close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mitt Romney may have blown the election

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by BSA70, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

The new media/Obama campaign (one in the same) is hitting Romney with everything they have.

Yet the polls are tied 47% to 47%.

2. BSA70

BSA70

That's my whole problem with this mess. Why in the world is it 50/50? Given the track record of obama. It should be 20/80. Mitch is a clown:crying:

3. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Mitch?

Anyways, I fixed that for you.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  4. BSA70

BSA70

MITCH-that's a nickname he has been given..

5. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Just wait till he rips obama apart at the debates, not that itll matter, hell jus say hope or change and his followers will bow down. not many thinkers in the obama camp.

6. CBennett

CBennett

yeah, if the guy loses the election its not because of that crap lol.

7. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

have you heard the UNEDITED recording?

8. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Nobody wanted Romney the first time, and they're not going to want him now. Not to mention, just the fact that HE is the GOP candidate shows how screwed we are.

But, we're screwed either way, because apparently American voters had to pick the guy with the best hair instead of the guy best for the job.

My gut says Obama gets his 2nd term, and honestly...we deserve it.

9. 427

Are you a Ron Paul supporter?

10. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Actually I'm voting Gary Johnson, but yeah I'd vote Ron Paul too.

I don't vote like a lemming.

11. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

If you think that the remaining percentage of voters NOT included in the '47%' really agree with Mitt's philosophy then you're deluding yourself.

The only ones who really support this 47% exclusion are at the base of the Republican party. Most Independents reject this idea and it will cost him voters.

Personally, I hope he sticks by it. Double, triple, quadruple down on it; run with it in the debates.

12. turretg

turretg

I feel the polls lie.... I think Romney is in the lead. I don't trust the BO's media.

13. WarCry

WarCry

The minority stuff is a second issue that some folks seem to be getting confused. The 47% speech is from back in May, and as many have pointed out Gov Romney said nothing about race in that speech.

Where the OTHER part is coming from is a "joke" he told just a few nights ago:

I don't know if anyone cares about this comment or not, just thought I'd post it to clarify where (I think) some of the confusion was coming from....

14. JW1178

JW1178

I think a big problem with the republicans is they try to offer a warm hand to those who won't even give them a chance.nb Obama is/was smart enough to know to play to his base. He doesn't care about us hard working people and gun carriers, he knows we won't vote for him. Perhaps Romney has seen the light?

15. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

so you divide the vote that could win?

16. kat1950

kat1950

The LIBERAL TROLL is back, what happened did your contract expire on MSNBC, I know you still have that thrill going up your leg, hand in hand with Chris Matthews and Barney Frank.

Truly all you liberals deserve Obama, he will help you, if he gets elected we will see the middle class suffering as they never have suffered before, all the money corporate America is holding back will go over seas to countries with better business economies especially since we have dropped to 18th in the world,they will not be hiring here in this country,that and along with the lay offs that will come, you will be screwed. Get ready you liberal incompetents you want it and it is coming.

17. GAFinch

GAFinch

Everyone in this country with internet access got fully educated on every plank of RP's platform, whether they wanted to or not. He was on the ballot in every state, he got invited to every debate, he got airtime on Fox News, he got invited to Fox News interviews along with the other candidates. He's a senile, half-liberal/half-conservative anarchist who people thought wasn't presidential material. There just aren't very many fiscally conservative, atheist potheads in this country.

18. GAFinch

GAFinch

What about the CNBC poll cited on page 3 that showed a 75% approval rating for his comments?

19. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

+1 That was what he was getting at with his "people clinging to guns and Religion" comments in the 2008 cycle. Romney is pretty much saying the same thing, just the polar opposite.

People are very polarized, 45% will vote for Obama no mater what, 45% will vote for Romney no mater what, its that 10% he needs to work on.

Still I'm getting sick how the media is lingering on this for a week now. They are pushing that Romney is sunk by the comments, while Obama's "Guns and Religion" comment got maybe 2 days of play and was quickly dismissed as being somewhat true.

I think its all a smoke screen. Keep the public focused on the Romney's 47% comment while the economy goes in the toilet and embassies overseas burn.

20. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

IMHO, your definition of "win" is lacking. (please, no charlie sheen jokes)

Also, please define "win," per romney winning in the election, juxtaposed to barry soetoro remaining in the white house, BUT, first look at what has occurred in our nation's white house for the last six decades.

The old line, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" comes to mind. barry soetoro merely rubber stamped everything that bushII instituted or rubber stamped from the administration prior to his arrival. Due to the time frames and the mass media's omissions or forced oppression on the sheeple, soetoro was able to actually go further with the things bushII began.

Whatever either one of these clowns promises they will do, or "change," is the exact opposite of what happens when they get there. Don't be so gullible as to think there is going to be a difference between these two figureheads. If romney even had a snow ball's chance in hell of getting into the white house, which he don't in 2012, they would make him into a puppet or kill him off for trying to do things other than what they want done. You want romney in the white house? Wait till 2016 when he actually has a shot while going up against hillary klinton.

They = united nations/new world order crony capitalists.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012