Glock Talk banner

Missoula MT GSSF Match

806 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Bannack 
#1 ·
Hello all..........Our fourth GSSF Match in Missoula MT on July 11th and 12th is getting close. We will have a practice bay set up with 1 (maybe 2) stages and there will not be a fee for practicing. Also, we will have a caterer on site serving great food at reasonable prices.

Cindy and a Glock armorer will be here as well as a great local staff. And the weather should be fantastic and probably warm.

We are really looking foward to seeing all of you. You can find driving directions at www.bspsc.org

Contact me if you have any questions..........

Paul

#5 ·
So.........I am at the range and we are getting ready for the Missoula GSSF match and my cell phone rings.............Hello.......Hi this is Butch and we are from Minnesota and we are here to shoot the GSSF match.....can we help you guys with the set up.

Wow........what a great guy and his son, too.

This is truly a wonderful group of folks................I don't need to say more.......

Paul

#6 ·
So.........I am at the range and we are getting ready for the Missoula GSSF match and my cell phone rings.............Hello.......Hi this is Butch and we are from Minnesota and we are here to shoot the GSSF match.....can we help you guys with the set up.

Wow........what a great guy and his son, too.

This is truly a wonderful group of folks................I don't need to say more.......

Paul
Butch is a fellow "Team Carver Member". A great guy who is always willing to lend a helping hand. Be sure to chat with him at the match this weekend.

Don

#7 ·
Boy I sure hope Butch doesn't check GT at the hotel before he goes to the match ... His Team Carver hat wont fit any more if he read this!! Who am I kidding, his hat hasn't fit since he won the Gunny Challenge last year! ;)

I sure wish I wasn't working or I would have been in the car with them. Go Chris, beat your old man!

I hope everyone has a great match!

DP

#8 ·
Boy I sure hope Butch doesn't check GT at the hotel before he goes to the match ... His Team Carver hat wont fit any more if he read this!! Who am I kidding, his hat hasn't fit since he won the Gunny Challenge last year! ;)

I sure wish I wasn't working or I would have been in the car with them. Go Chris, beat your old man!

I hope everyone has a great match!

DP
Has Butch started having any "Senior Moments" yet? We already have a guy with knee high black socks and shorts and now we have a guy who now cannot get his "Team Carver" hat to fit. Oh what are we going to do?:rofl:

Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.