Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mis/2193929046.html

Cute sheriff on duty monday morning at the drunk tank - m4w - 25 (santa cruz)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-02, 1:05PM PST

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning and then was taken to the drunk tank on Sunday night/Monday morning. I was wearing the blue flannel jacket and beanie they gave me at the hospital and green pants soaked from pissing myself. You were the on duty officer who checked me in, had my pants and underwear washed, let me take a shower, gave me a roll of toilet paper to use as a pillow for the night and were very nice about everything. I felt like we shared a moment as you asked me about my job in town and gently rolled my hands across the finger print scanner that morning. I wished I'd been a little more drunk still and that I'd had the audacity to ask for your number... I was the only person booked for drunkenness that night so I'm sure you'll remember me. If you want to get together for coffee or maybe one drink instead of fifteen respond to the email above. I'd really like to see you and I don't want to have to drink that much and go to jail again to make it happen.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
NRA4EVR
11,737 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I wonder if this will wind up posted around that department? :whistling:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Sadly, the cop will respond, there will be some sort of drama and there will be a post in about 3 months in CT "Craigslist cop does x stupid thing."

Shared a moment! Ha!

·
BOOSH
4,012 Posts
Gotta hand it to the poster, big brass ones! :rofl:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I think I'll print that out & put it on our female officer's desk!:rofl:

·
Florist
20,133 Posts