close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Misc. Reloading Supplies and Equipment

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JDS, May 19, 2002.

1. JDS

JDS

I have the following items up for sale. Most of the components are from a recent reloading equipment trade and the lead pot I purchased new years ago and never used. My preference is for a local reloader to get a deal and I have not included shipping in the price (some of this stuff is heavy and/or hazardous and shipping will make it less of a deal for you or mean that I'm making a donation to UPS) In any case we can work out the details.

1) 186 Remington 147gr. 9mm JHP bullets: SOLD
    2) 160 T&T 147gr 9mm FMJ bullets: SOLD
    3) R&P Primed 45ACP brass (50): SOLD
    4) Dillon 45ACP conversion kit for the 550B. Used but in excellent condition. Includes box, locator buttons, powder/expander funnel, and shellplate: SOLD
    5) 3 45ACP dies. Includes an RCBS taper crimp #87 with flat and round nose seaters, RCBS Carbide Sizer/Decapper #88, and a Lyman Expander Die M1. All are used, but appear to be in great shape. Comes in an RCBS box: SOLD
    6) Lee Production Pot: I bought this new about 8 years ago and have never used it and only had it out of the box twice. Has some slight surface rust on the inside of the pot but other than that is pristine: $30

Thanks for looking.

2. JDS

JDS

Oh yeah, one more thing:

A Dillon cartridge counter. I don't have the instructions, but I'm sure Dillon does. I understand these are hard to come by and are a handy gadget to have. If anyone has more info, please chime in. This particular counter works and appears barely used: SOLD

3. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

4. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Hey JDS, Just wanted to let you know , the conversion arrived yesterday. Looks like it brand new , You were right its not been used much. Thanks for the speedy delivery. Now I can get my 550 switched over to 45ACP. Thanks again ,Jeff

5. CarNPlaneNut

CarNPlaneNut

JDS,

Let me know what it will cost to ship the counter, the Remington bullets, and the 45 brass to AZ. I know that I am at least interested in the counter.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Mesa, AZ.

6. JDS

JDS

Jason,

E-mail sent.

7. CarNPlaneNut

CarNPlaneNut

JDS,

I need you to resend me the e-mail at J31Jock@aol.com. My e-mail has now been corrected in my profile also.

Thanks,
    Jason Carroll
    Mesa, AZ

8. JDS

JDS

Everything is sold but the Lee Production Pot. Any takers? I'll include shipping in the $30.

Thanks