close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Misc gear for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RONSERESURPLUS, Jan 14, 2010.

1. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS

Hello all, RON L here - SERE SURPLUS, OK, I've just about Bailed my Way out of the Hole I was in with Medical Bills and Utilities, thaks to all that hellped and I just need a Little more and I am home free and Have added some more for sale out of my own gear:
    VIET NAM ERA BUTT PACK, O.D. GREEN CANVAS GREAT CONDITION FOR IT'S AGE, ASKING $25.00
    [​IMG]

0.D. GREEN BELT NO G BUT NICE EXAMPLE OF A LARGE NYON BELT FITS OUT T0 SIZE 42 WAIST, AS NEW CONDITION, ASKING $12.00
    [​IMG]

SEAL A MEAL TYPE VACUUM FOOD SAVER, NO PLASTIC SEALING ROLL INCLUDED, USED GOOD CONDITION, ASKING $25.00 THESE SELL FOR $75.00 OR MORE
    [
    AR magazine followers, VBlack or green, uised good condition, asking $1.00 each\

Psgat or other helmet Headband, as new in wrap, have whole box, asking $8.50 each

O.D. Green Nylon cord, not 550 but 12ga and every strong, sold in 15, ft lengths, asking $7.50 15', 50 ft length, great items for BOB or everday camping use, tent cords and More!
    [​IMG]

MP Arms bands old issue asking $12.,00 each 1 of each style
    [​IMG]

ALL ITEMS SHIPPED FROM WEST VIRGINA AND WILL REQUIRE ACTUALL SHIPING COSTS TO YOUR ZIP, NO TRADES ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME AND ALL PRICES BEST OFFER!!!!!! Please help me out Folks, I'm HURTING BADDD!!!!!!!

2. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS

Hello all, RON L here - SERE SURPLUS, OK, I've just about Bailed my Way out of the Hole I was in with Medical Bills and Utilities, thanks to all that hellped and I just need a Little more HELP and I am home free and Have added some more for sale out of my own gear:

(2) MOSIN NAGANT BAYONETE'S USED GOOD CONDITION, ASKING $12.000 EACH OR BOTH FOR $20.00
    [​IMG]

CZ-24 BAYONETE, NICE CONDITION, FITS MOST M-98 VARIANTS, ASKING $35.00
    [​IMG]

MAUSER M-24 AMMO POUCH LEATHER GOOD CONDITON, AKING $7.50
    [​IMG]

MOSIN NANGANT POUCH, BOLT TOOL AND OTHER, ASKING $15.00 ALL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MOSIN NAHGANT B0LT TOOL AND ROD SECTIONS $10.00

ALL ITEMS SHIPPED FROM WEST VIRGINA AND WILL REQUIRE ACTUALL SHIPING COSTS TO YOUR ZIP, NO TRADES ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME AND ALL PRICES BEST OFFER!!!!!! Please help me out Folks, I'm HURTING BADDD!!!!!!!

3. mpow66m

mpow66m NRA,GOA,SAF

Nice coffee stains...lol:tongueout:

4. tacops5372

tacops5372

pm sent about MOSIN NAGANT Bayonets and tools..