Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Minnesota headed to the GSSF Match on
Saturday at the Oakdale Club?

Thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Howdy All,

1. The NE Iowa contingent will be there!! With 2 new shooters, tutored by the Best --- "Butch"!

2. Looking forward to the first match of our season.

ML27, Lady 27 and Others

·
Registered
402 Posts
Myself and a buddy are planning on showing up....right after the 3rd Effen Open Carry Breakfast in St. Paul.

It'll be our first match as well, so we'll be needing a hearty breakfast.:supergrin:

·
Resident Goth
374 Posts
I might be roaming around sat morning for awhile lookin for Wig, butch, and parker. Not planning on shooting though.

·
Registered
13,879 Posts
i had considered going but i have to be in SC monday so it'd be a bit of a trick to make the match and then the drive to SC with a stop at home along the way.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
It will be my first match. I'm headed out saturday as soon as I'm done with breakfast at the Gopher. Anybody else looking for a hearty and gun friendly breakfast before shooting send me a pm and I'll give you directions and details for the Gopher Breakfast.

·
Light left on
3,786 Posts
I'll be up there Saturday from WI; wouldn't miss it! Don't worry if you're from outside MN; it really is "state-to-state; no papers." I haven't been checked crossing the St. Croix River in quite awhile.
:rofl:

Will be good to see you again Tim; last I heard DP is coming up Saturday as well.
ML27: Which day is the IA contingent coming up?

:patriot:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'll be up there Saturday in the a.m. shooting a few entries.
Tim, I'm glad to hear you'll be there and will be watching for you. Sorry to hear you wont be shooting.
Good luck the to the Iowa Crew!! :)
DP

·
Registered
13,879 Posts
well my trip to SC got moved back a few weeks so i could make it. however i'm not packed, not tried to arrange time off from work, and would have to travel alone. sure would like to get back there again but it isn't going to be this year.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I guess I'll be there all day. Volunteered tonight to work the match on Saturday. I think I'll be on the 5 to Glock.

Say hi Butch when you shoot the 5 to Glock.

·
Premium Member
27,174 Posts
Sad to say I won't be there this yr. Then again I have not practiced but once in last 4 months. Just too much stuff going on.. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.