close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mingus, TX Match Registration

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Does anyone know if registration is open yet for Mingus? We need to register before the end of next week in order to be preregistered. This is the first match of the new 2006/2007 season. :) :) :)

2. Clem

Clem

Don, I sent in Donna's & my registration forms with a personal check a couple weeks ago & the check cleared yesterday. So, I assume that they are accepting registration for Mingus. Don't know if you're referring to online sign-ups. Can't wait to see y'all!! Tony.

3. Don At PC

Yep, I was concerned because the registration forms are for 2005/2006 and the Mingus match is part of the 2006/2007 schedule. I have been ready to register, but was waiting on the new forms. Sure wish GSSF would pass along some info. I am sure there are a lot of folks waiting on the new forms to register.

4. Don At PC

I e-mailed GSSF and was told that they will accept the Mingus registration on the old forms. I was told that soon they should have the new fully online registration up and running. They have a couple small bugs to clear up before they make it available.

I thought y'al would be interested in this info, especially those wanting to pre-register for the Mingus match since the pre-registration deadline is fast approaching. Hope to see y'al there.

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Don

Your not twisting my arm hard enough this time to get me to offer to do the forms for Glock. Sorry

Pete

6. Don At PC

;N ;N ;N ~rf ~rf ~rf ~fnt~ ~fnt~ ~fnt~ ~shame~

7. Clem

Clem

Just a quick reminder, if you pay by credit card on your registration form, be sure to put the expiration date of your card in the space provided on the form. It's real easy to miss (last one I sent in w/credit card info, I forgot it!) and it delays processing by GSSF personnel. Just a reminder to make sure all info is included. Thanks. Tony.