Banned
66 Posts
War = Money

simple reason

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
To those in Cotobato and Basilan - watch your six :(

Looks like the reds are also trying to join the fighting. I just hope that the AFP and PNP won't be stretched out thinly that they won't be able to defend Luzon and Visayan soft targets.

Shouldn't Nandy Pacheco go to the conflict areas and push for the gunless society?

·
Registered
6,386 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
May nakita ako sa TV na 2 bomba ibinagsak ng Tora-tora natin, isa lang ang sumabog.

Supot yung isa. Pwede ngayun gamiting IED yung isang yun... tsk tsk tsk

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
anyone care to let me borrow an M60 machine gun? =)
Bro, Ingat nalang kayo diyan - M79 ang kailangan mo diyan!! I used to go there often and in one of my trips meron ako nakasabay - MILF rebel returnee truck sa bandang maigo - isang 16 wheeler na punong puno - nakakatakot din yun.

Glorified land grabbing na ginagawa nila diyan

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
And I think they're bombing banana and coconut trees. I don't see any fortified placements of the rebels anywhere.

At P20,000 per shell, they better hit something worthwhile!

·
Premium Member
3,087 Posts
i hope this escalates to a definitive end...
its been a looooooooooooooooong time
Amen to that, I say.
Long past time to settle many matters.

And I think they're bombing banana and coconut trees. I don't see any fortified placements of the rebels anywhere.
At P20,000 per shell, they better hit something worthwhile!
I don't think direct fire is being depicted. :)

h.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
i hope this escalates to a definitive end...its been a looooooooooooooooong time
I agree sama pa diyan ang mga lefties - an A10 or cobra attack helicopter would come in handy right now.

BUT I doubt it :steamed:

Since when did this government have the will to finish something to the end or at least near the end? They always leave matters half baked

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
My thoughts and prayers to t he brave soldiers and their families. Instead of us cirticizing our military, prayers are in line here. The military is doing what they can with they they have. Give them a break fellars.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.