Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clark predicts #BLM and ISIS will team up

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cowboy1964, Oct 28, 2015.

1. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

2. JBnTX

JBnTX

I've been saying for a long time that disenfranchised blacks in this country are prime targets for Islamic terrorist recruitment. ISIS and Al-Qaeda would be foolish to ignore such effective allies right here in the great Satan itself.

But our ignorant ass politicians are too concerned with political correctness and the fear of being called racist to even consider the idea. They'd rather play it safe and label God fearing white conservative gun owners as "domestic terrorists", instead of facing a very serious threat to this country.

mj9mm and Ofc.JL like this.

3. IvanVic

IvanVic

Most people aren't willing to blow themselves up for their cause. BLM is radical, but not on the same level as ISIS.

4. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

low i.q. people get recruited easily to break laws and go to prison and or die in the process.

5. janice6

janice6

The prison system provides a pool of people already aligned into gangs and available to be turned into terrorism groups. They only await national figures to encourage them.

mj9mm and PocketProtector like this.
  6. JBnTX

JBnTX

Obviously you live in a gated community with security guards, and have your butler or maid do all your shopping for you. I'll bet you haven't been to a movie theater in 30 years either.

Young black males are on a criminal rampage in this country and it's going virtually unreported.
    They are committing violent, sadistic and cruel attacks on whites at an alarming rate. How much of it is Islamic inspired is unknown because people are afraid to speak out for fear of being called racist.

That criminal element of the black community is only one step away from strapping on bombs.
    Islam is a powerful motivator.

mj9mm and Ofc.JL like this.
  7. DOC44

DOC44

and release mass numbers of them..... you know like obamma has been doing.

Doc44

TDC20, janice6 and cowboywannabe like this.
  8. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

they prey on people that think their negotiation skills are better than a gun in their hands.

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I don't even see where this is open to debate. America's enemies have recruited black "civil rights activist" types in the U.S., going all the way back to the communists working with the civil rights movement before WW II (and heavily in the 50's-60's). Add to that, the fact that we have had black American Muslim terrorists, also back to at least the 60's, with the Naton of Islam, Malcolm X, etc. and continuinbg through several homegrown black Al Qaeda supporters, more recently. We have a population of the right religion, the right anti-American attitude and willing to work with our enemies.

10. janice6

janice6

When these people realize that negotiations/goodwill/talking don't work, it is generally too late for them to try another alternative.

The result is that people keep being fed into the negotiation chipper, without passing their newfound, albeit belated, knowledge of a failed technique to their peers.

Karma and hindsight are both female dogs.

11. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

well, for every imbecile that gets attacked and lives, maybe they will vote for the republicans. if not, ****'em they need another beating to get the point across. LOL

mj9mm, MO Fugga and janice6 like this.
  12. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

I tend to agree, to point. But I also think, IMO, the "home-grown" variety are a lot better at trying to dish it out than actually do a suicide bombing. Yes, they'd love to bomb something - as long as they weren't actually IN IT. Drive-by's don't take a lotta guts. Sneaking up and ambushing someone doesn't, either. Strapping on a bomb and telling your X-Box and Kanye West CDs goodbye is a bit different.

hooligan74 likes this.
  13. JBnTX

JBnTX

Tell them when they get to heaven they'll get a 40oz Olde English and a blunt.
    Or 72 virgins. Their choice.

cowboywannabe and TDC20 like this.
  14. Paul7

Paul7

There has long been an alliance between the left and radical Islam, see the book "Unholy Alliance."

mj9mm likes this.
  15. mj9mm

mj9mm

Not every terrorist blows himself up, isis wouldn't last long at that rate. Sheriff Clark is right about BLM, they are on course to use every form of destruction that brings results. Many of them gravitate to Islam and their kind of theatrics

16. Patchman

Patchman Florist

The Sheriff is only reciting history. Been there, done that.

As for the level of violence, suicide bombers etc, are fairly recent (IIRC, late 1980s made popular by the Palestinian Intifada). Prior to that (1960s and 1970s), political violence generally used guns and planted explosives. So once radical American Islam joins with ISIS, they're going to use the tools that ISIS has, which are the internet, suicide bombers and beheading of hostages (aired on internet).

17. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!!!!! How can you say that about those poor BLM folks? (Still laughing, though!!! :supergrin:)

18. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

I can see the Muzz Hoard using BLM for their own purposes and killing them when they're no longer of any use.

19. Gundude

Gundude

I'm curious as to how this rate can be determined on a virtually unreported phenomenon. Can you help me out with that?

20. JBnTX

JBnTX

Yea, just watch the TV and read newspapers. These days most criminals all have one thing in common.
    It's getting to be pretty obvious. Even a blind person could see it.