Milwaukee Black Lives Matter militants targeting Trump supporters at their home now

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by slackercruster, Sep 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. slackercruster

slackercruster

Born L.A. - NYC 2nd Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
    Milwaukee Black Lives Matter militants targeting Trump supporters at their home now

On Tuesday evening, a Trump supporter was arrested for holding a shotgun by the window of his own home as it was surrounded by a mob of far-left lunatics — and it turns out it wasn’t this group’s first time showing up at the home of a random person to “protest” and intimidate.

On a Facebook page called “Justice Tour 2020,” Vaun L Mayes, a man who describes himself as “Milwaukee’s Malcolm X,” has been posting personal information on Trump supporters. The page is littered with people’s phone numbers, addresses, and calls for crowds to show up at their homes for “protest parties.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-repeatedly-posting-addresses-conservatives/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lack-lives-matter-mob-surrounding-home-video/
    ---------
    Fully supported by dem D.A. and politicians. No back up from militia, so best to cower inside or go to jail.

This is also another reason why police will be hated. Support the mob, arrest the person trying to defend themselves.

2. Bish1309

Bish1309

It would be fun to walk around the house displaying a broom handle. When the cops show up, be sure to sweep correctly.

cbetts1 likes this.

3. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

They must care about black lives, but not their own lives. I would not recommend messing with Trump supporters who are at home.
    unnamed.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  4. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

The names and addresses of donors to any candidate are public record. I've always said that there will come a time when the left uses this to target Trump supporters.

5. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

6. hannstv

hannstv

Shouldn't be illegal to sit in front of your window cleaning your guns. Get out 3 or 4 and clean them one at a time.

glock1097 likes this.
  7. marchboom

marchboom

So now it is illegal to stand in your house holding a firearm? This is what LE will be arresting law-abiding citizens for? If so, then make sure you are armed and have plenty of ammo for the upcoming battle with the liberals who want destroy our country.

8. alwaysshootin

alwaysshootin

The only problem I see is some think this is the land of the free and it certainly is not. Going to get worse, it's been doing so my whole existence. Yes it's still the best place on earth to call home but this certainly isn't freedom

ExecutiveWill and railfancwb like this.
  9. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member

Is it on yet? Where does the demarcation line starts? Or do we liberate city by city?

10. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

"exhibits" means a lot of things to different people

California 417 PC - Brandishment

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN&sectionNum=417

It's not clear to me that having a firearm in an open carry holster on your own property doesn't qualify as 'exhibits' when someone walks up the driveway. I think what happens is you get arrested and the lawyers argue it out - for a significant amount of money...

It's probably better to CC even on your own property. That AR is probably out of the question.

11. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

This, in part, is an attempt to intimidate those Trump supporters who have yard signs, flags, etc.

12. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    This sure sounds like voter suppression to me....

13. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

To my thinking, "brandishing/exhibiting" in your own home says that he'd rather the mob stayed away, and is trying to avoid confrontations. It was simply a warning. You'll never know what a frenzied mob will do, and there's probably very few people who isn't thinking about what they can do to defend themselves against these mobs.

As I ponder this, and the legal consequences of deterring a mob by showing your firearm......I'm considering making up a sign that says "ARMED OCCUPANT", or something similar. If a mob shows up at my place, I'll put it in the window.

Keep that AR handy.....just don't be showing it, until you have the need to use it.

Bus007 likes this.
  14. Jan R Whitaker

Jan R Whitaker

Shoot 1 of them , the rest will pee their pants and run like the punks they are.

15. marchboom

marchboom

If a homeowner is charged with brandishing while on his own property or in his house, are on-duty police officers also guilty of brandishing when they wear their handguns openly or carry a shotgun?

What law exempts cops from brandishing laws? Just wondering.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    ExecutiveWill and railfancwb like this.
  16. railfancwb

railfancwb

Part of the Just Us code...

BigBull 301 likes this.
  17. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

We all know what happened to Malcom X. Maybe history will repeat itself.

18. Bish1309

Bish1309

Maybe we should put up signs in our windows that say, "Out patient surgery performed here. Bicep removal site. Please proceed to the disarming point."

No deductible required. Final cost about .45 cents. For a thorough cleaning the cost could range upwards of 5.56 cents. Ear protection recommended.

vikingsoftpaw, SWFlGuy and glock1097 like this.
  19. PeterG

PeterG

They got the Government they deserve because somebody voted for or didn’t vote against the political accomplices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  20. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

We don't have those problems in Florida. I can open carry anything I like in my home, business or property.

SWFlGuy and ExecutiveWill like this.