close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Military Service Flag - T-shirt Relatives Only

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by halltees, Apr 9, 2003.

1. halltees

halltees

The national Service Flag (red border around a field of white with blue star) was created by R.L. Queisser, a former U.S. Army officer (Captain, 5th Ohio Infantry), in honor of his 2 sons who were serving in Europe during WWI. Since being adopted by the U.S. Department of Defense, by act of Congress (see 36 U.S.C. 179-182), this flag has been displayed and is authorized to be displayed by immediate family members of U.S. active duty and reserve military servicemen serving during a time of war whether they are in the theatre of action or stateside. "Members of the immediate family" include wife, husband, mother, father, stepmother, step father, parent through adoption, foster parents who stand or stood in loco parentis, children, step children, children through adoption, brothers, sisters, half brothers, and half sisters.

Our son is a U.S. MARINE Corporal currently stationed at Camp Pendleton. After discovering this almost forgotten flag, I wanted to have something to wear, to show I am a proud parent of a young American, willing to serve and defend Freedom at home and abroad. I initially made six T-shirts with this design at my silkscreen shop. After being asked on numerous occasions "where can I get one", I decided to make it available to all who have family currently serving. Thank-you Brock, and all who serve with you.

You can call me @ 866-452-6116 toll free to place your order, 509-752-3598 fax your order or email halltees@attbi.com. PAYPAL, MC/Visa welcome. $15.00ea includes freight to lower 48, add $4.00 ea for AK and HA.

All comments or additional ideas are appreciated[​IMG]