close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Military Fleece, Gortex, Rain Gear...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SkaerE, Jan 5, 2004.

1. SkaerE

SkaerE

Yes, thats right. I have my first batch of Military Heavyweight fleece and Gortex in.

Keep in mind, this was my first order to test out the gear, and it is all top notch. But until next week i will only have one of each of these items.

[​IMG]

1.) British DPM Camo Gortex jacket. These jackets feature a heavy duty YYK double zipper and velcro storm flap. An internal zippered map pocket (so you dont have to unzip your jacket to get at the map) Wire rimmed roll up hood, Velcro adjustable cuffs, and are in excellent to as new condition. some may have a name written on the inside of the jacket, but nothing that changes its function.

$95 plus shipping each. Currently i have one that is for a 44'' chest.

[​IMG]

2.) Brit DPM camo Gortex Pants. These Gortex pants feature zippered bottoms (for putting on over boots) and velcro adjustments at the ankles, and a draw string adjustment for the waist. In as new condition, these are a bargain at:

$50 plus shipping. I have one pair for approx a 40'' waist. (remember, these are adjustable and they are to generally be worn over other clothes.)_

[​IMG]

3.) Brit Royal Mail Gortex Pants. These Navy blue pants are excellent for protecting you from the elements. In as new condition these pants also have zippered lowers (for going over boots) and an elastic drawstring waist. These pants are great for more everday activities, where camo might look a little odd :)

$45 each plus shipping. about the same price as a pair of Levis. cant beat that. :) one pair right now, fits 34-38'' waists.

[​IMG]

4.) Heavyweight OD fleece. These fleece are some of the heavier fleece's I've encountered. I'd say comparable to at least a 200 weight Polartec, probably more so, but thats all I have to compare them to. They have a full zippered front, two pouch type pockets, and thumb holes in the knit cuffs (see picture). Incredibly warm and at a reasonable price. As new condition.

$35 each - currently have one for a 38'' chest. these are polyester fleece and strech a bit as well. (i have a 42'' chest and fit just fine)

[​IMG]

5.) DPM camo fleece - same as the OD fleece, except...you guessed it...in DPM camo. :) Excellent to as new condition.

$35 each, have one for a 37'' chest.

[​IMG]

6.) DPM camo rain pants. Same as the US equivelant rain pant. Heavyweight rubberized inner makes them impervious to rain. Great to have around. Drawstring waist. As new condition.

$15 each

I will be getting more of each of these items and in several sizes in the next week.

thanks

2. SkaerE

SkaerE

OD fleece Sold

Brit DPM Gortex Pants Sold

Still have everything else... ;f