GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
458 Posts
As Trump said (heh!), if you walk your ballot into polling place only then are you certain it has arrived. Trump did mot add that if you go to polls late in day you can learn if someone also has voted in your place - either at the polls or via a mail in fraudulent ballot. If fraud exists you should report it (unless you live/vote in CA where el senor attorney general has a policy of ignoring reports of voter fraud.)

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I hope the post half dozen FBI agents in and around that post office and crawl up everyone's ass until after the election.

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Need Jimmy Carter to revise and update his team for preventing voting fraud in third world countries. For US

·
Banned
458 Posts
I hope the post half dozen FBI agents in and around that post office and crawl up everyone's ass until after the election.
Uh -aren’t you assuming, perhaps falsely that the FBI agents are in the post office to get all ballots through? Given the increasing info about the filthy McCabe, Comey etc etc isn’t it possible even likely that the agents are directed to minimize pro Trump ballots? ...and ain’t that a he*l of a disgusting, possibly real question to be able to ask?

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well, since the FBI tried to setup and destroy Trump last time, maybe get the US Marshals or DHS?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts