GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
It wouldn't be as bad if they were a mix of votes some dem and some rep.
The left has an organized team ready to cheat any way possible. It's been going on for years.
If what an earlier YouTube video showed was true about a routing or sorting number on the envelope having an R or a D that corresponded to the party of that ballot inside, then it would be pretty easy to “loose” ballots from one party or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cbetts1

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

^^^ Exactly what’s going on in my local post office.
I would gladly support taxpayer funded gallows for people like that.

·
Happy g21/g19 /g43 owner!
1,632 Posts
If what an earlier YouTube video showed was true about a routing or sorting number on the envelope having an R or a D that corresponded to the party of that ballot inside, then it would be pretty easy to “loose” ballots from one party or another.

Not for sure but those were related to the primary races and had to be marked. Haven't seen any yet for the general.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,993 Posts
I had to vote absentee during 7 straight years of sea duty. During the "hanging chads" joke with Ozone Al Gore, I'm pretty sure my ballot wasn't counted in FL. The Dems knew military votes were going to go strongly for Bush, why not shred them? Don

·
Registered
452 Posts
Scranton is in Lackawanna County. Wilkes-Barre is in Luzerne County, and this is where the ballots were found. I fear it will get ugly here, unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-TruHere in COlorado mp guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

^^^ Exactly what’s going on in my local post office.
Here in Colorado we have been doing mail-in voting for a while now, and I am not aware that there have been any issues. Some of my fellow GTers who also are here behind enemy lines with me might know of something maybe?

Our ballots have tracking with a tear off receipt, and I have always received an email notice of the ballot having been accepted, and later of my vote being counted, or something like that. But I usually drive my envelope over and drop it off at a drive up collection point rather than try and figure out how to put the exact postage on the envelope.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Not for sure but those were related to the primary races and had to be marked. Haven't seen any yet for the general.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk
I had wondered about that as I couldn't explain how anyone was seeing election materials that early in the year, but it still raised that question of possibility.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Do away with mail in voting, problem solved.
Make and take the time to vote in person.
If you can`t, too bad.
I agree with the exception of the military.

·
INFIDEL
10,276 Posts
Nothing to see here, we were told there is no fraud involved when it comes to voting

oh and I’ve heard some dems say people may need to get to the pols now Instead of voting by mail because mail in might have issues and trump voters are hell bent on doing it in person

·
Registered
11,872 Posts

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
Here in Colorado we have been doing mail-in voting for a while now, and I am not aware that there have been any issues. Some of my fellow GTers who also are here behind enemy lines with me might know of something maybe?

Our ballots have tracking with a tear off receipt, and I have always received an email notice of the ballot having been accepted, and later of my vote being counted, or something like that. But I usually drive my envelope over and drop it off at a drive up collection point rather than try and figure out how to put the exact postage on the envelope.
Most of the country has NO INFRASTRUCTURE for massive mail-in voting, so your experience is not going to spread to those states...

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Hey good news guys. It’s all legit. A temporary worker “was in charge of sort mailed and improperly disposed of ballots. A simple mistake really.”

A temporary worker improperly opened the outer envelope, opened the inner envelope, and tossed only votes for Trump (or likely Trump votes) into the trash.

·
dimly lit
608 Posts
Definitely wouldn't surprise me if my ballot is in for the same treatment when it makes it back to the US.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Most of the country has NO INFRASTRUCTURE for massive mail-in voting, so your experience is not going to spread to those states...
That would be a shortcoming for those states, and certainly not something that I can control or account for. But I am curious exactly what infrastructure or elements of infrastructure are we talking about here.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Hey good news guys. It’s all legit. A temporary worker “was in charge of sort mailed and improperly disposed of ballots. A simple mistake really.”

A temporary worker improperly opened the outer envelope, opened the inner envelope, and tossed only votes for Trump (or likely Trump votes) into the trash.
And why would this temporary worker be opening any mail in the first place? Did they only open ballots or were they opening all mail in search of cash?

Reactions: railfancwb
21 - 40 of 48 Posts