GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Making America great again!
16,230 Posts
I live in a very red county. But in my town (on the edge) our mail is handled by a P.O. in a liberal village. In this year’s primary, hundreds of absentee ballots were “found” in some bin at the P.O., weeks after the primary.

Needless to say, for the general election, I’ll be dropping my ballot off at the county election board.

Seriously, what portion of workers at the postal service are Democrats? I’m guessing at least 90%.

·
Registered
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in a very red county. But in my town (on the edge) our mail is handled by a P.O. in a liberal village. In this year’s primary, hundreds of absentee ballots were “found” in some bin at the P.O., weeks after the primary.

Needless to say, for the general election, I’ll be dropping my ballot off at the county election board.

Seriously, what portion of workers at the postal service are Democrats? I’m guessing at least 90%.
This guy tells how it's done

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/polit...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

·
Making America great again!
16,230 Posts
“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

^^^ Exactly what’s going on in my local post office.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
It's a small amount of ballots but I can imagine this is going on all over the place.

Federal investigators have discovered discarded military mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, all of which were made out in favor of President Trump, a U.S. attorney said Thursday.

David Freed, the U.S. attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, said in a press release that "a small number of military ballots" were discovered discarded in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...bi-discovered-discarded-military-ballots-cast

·
Registered
74,514 Posts
Reactions: Intolerant and B C

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
It wouldn't be as bad if they were a mix of votes some dem and some rep.
The left has an organized team ready to cheat any way possible. It's been going on for years.

Reactions: Intolerant

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Postal employees could easily alter the outcome of the election.

The Postal Service is one of the leading employers of minorities and women, with minorities comprising 39 percent and women comprising 40 percent of the workforce. 21 percent of employees are African-American; 8 percent are Hispanic; 8 percent are Asian-American/Pacific Islander; and 0.67 percent are American Indian or Alaska Native.

https://about.usps.com/strategic-planning/cs09/CSPO_09_087.htm

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
On a serious note... we will have to decide what we are going to do... take it up the tailpipe or take it to the enemy.

There will be blatant fraud enough to swing the election I’m afraid...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts