Midway USA customer Service.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Colorado4Wheel, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Excellent. This was my first experiance with a big return. I returned 3 differnt bullet molds, a bunch of Lee bullet sizing dies and some handles for the now useless Lee molds. I have heard some complaints in the past but they didn't even call me. I sent a letter in with the return but still filled out the back page of all three reciepts that had items to return. I mailed the box on Monday and I had a $200+ credit on Wednesday. Due to a backorder they shipped out my two replacement items in two seperate orders and charged me shipping on one of them. I called them today and they credited my shipping on that item. They had already credited the shipping on my return of the items to then. No muss, no fuss. Good company.

2. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Placed an order with them early last week... they said it would be here by Tuesday... still waiting. I spent all that money just so I could see my little UPS sweetie.

This delayed gratification crap is way overrated. :crying:

Jack

3. kubura

kubura

+1!

I always had an outstanding experience with MidwayUSA.

4. dudel

dudel

+1 I've only had to return one thing to Midway. Filled out the form on the back of the invoice and sent it back. Got email confirmation of the refund along with the shipping.

Good folks, and I'll continue to business with them until they demonstrate to me, that they are no longer good to deal with.

Getting ready to put in another order using the GT coupon.

5. Uniquejohn

Uniquejohn Unique John

I made a mistake in ordering, called the next morning and they changed it and credited me the difff, I have had good luck with them on several ocassions

6. LoadedTech

LoadedTech

I haven't had to return anything as of yet, but had spoke to them on a few occasions and they were very helpful. Like Dudel said, until I have a bad experience or read others are unhappy with them I will continue to use them.

I have some stuff saved in my shopping cart too.

7. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

There is no way that I can place an order and have it at my door step in 3 days. But they do it everytime. Out of everybody that I order from they are the best and tops in my book.

8. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

What was amazing to me is I sent my package to them on a Monday and I had a refund mid day on Wednesday.

9. Hydraulicman

Hydraulicman

Outstanding! thank you for the report.:supergrin:

10. Jackalo626

Jackalo626

I have gotten all of my orders shipped ground and it still was there in 3 days or less. They also give you tracking emails to follow progress.

11. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

The SIL brought my mail over to me tonight... Midway shipped my stuff through the post office...

I DIDN'T GET TO SEE MY UPS SWEETIE!!!

Now Midway is screwing with my love life... I'll bet one of the ex-wives got a job there.

I'm gonna start ordering from Natchez... that'll show 'em. :crying:

Jack

12. hurley842002

hurley842002

I began using Midway, simply because my Father has always used them. I've made countless orders through them and have only ever had one issue (which I don't believe was there fault), and they made it right. My order was for 3 30 round AR mags, I chose to use USPS because it was the cheapest, and that was a mistake. The order took WAY longer than normal (again, I don't believe it was Midways fault), when I received the package, it was torn open and only had 1 magazine enclosed. I first called the USPS, to state my issue, and they gave me zero airtime. I then called Midway, and explained what happened, fully prepared and willing to pay for new mags. To my suprise, the nice lady from Midway arranged to have 2 new mags sent at no charge to me, stating that it was either their fault or USPS' fault, and I shouldn't be out what I paid for. Needless to say, Midway is the first place I check for stuff, and I don't use USPS anymore, if I can get UPS for close to the same price.

13. bobby_w

bobby_w Alienigena Platinum Member

I received a broken $400 dollar scope.

I return sent it in on a Monday and had a new working one on Friday that week.

I have bought a ton of stuff from Midway. Orders only take 2-3 days to get to me down here in Hooterville Texas.

I used the first Glocktalk discount on top of my FFL03 discount 2 weeks ago to order some .38 special target ammo and got it in 2 days via UPS.

And Larry Potterfield answers his own email. He even called me once about an inquiry I had.

Good company IMHO.

14. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

MIDWAY DOESN'T WANT MY BUSINESS !!!

Oh.... wait. Sorry, that's another thread.

Seriously, I've yet to need to return anything to Midway, but I've bought quite a few things from them. So far I've been nothing but happy. Hopefully if I ever *do* have to return anything, they will see how much stuff I've bought that I've NOT "complained" about, that they won't give me any difficulty when I do.

Glad to hear your experience, Steve.

By the way... you getting an FCD with that credit? :whistling:

15. m2hmghb

m2hmghb

I've been doing business with them since around 2000. NEVER had a problem at all. Best company I've dealt with. I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent with them.

16. PoiDog

PoiDog Gun Cultured

I've had excellent service from Midway, too. I buy from them often, and have never been disappointed.

Heck, they even give you 10% off for your birthday! You gotta like that.

17. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

If you go to "your account" you can look at all your past orders. It's a little depressing sometimes.

18. dudel

dudel

Thankfully, not ALL of your past orders. I'd have 20 years of orders, sometimes twice a month. That would be more than a little depressing.
    Not because of how much I've spent, but to see that you could order primers and powder w/o Hazmat fee and the much lower prices.

19. crash700

crash700

Midway has always been outstanding to do business with. A great company.

20. sourdough44

sourdough44

Another Midway fan here. I just received a $200+ order for mostly reloading supplies. I put things on my 'wish list' & add them to an order later if I still feel the need.