close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midget

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by VANMAN, Jul 27, 2004.

1. VANMAN

VANMAN

A guy calls his buddy the horse rancher and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse. His buddy asks "How will I recognize him?"

"That's easy. He's a midget with a speech impediment".

The midget shows up and the rancher asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse. "A female horth."

So he shows him a prized filly. "Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth?"

The rancher picks up the midget, who gives the horse's eyes the once over, then responds, "Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth?"

The rancher picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears."Nith earzth, can I see her mouf?"

The rancher is getting pretty impatient with the entire process by this point, but he picks the midget up again and shows him the horse's mouth. "Nice mouf, can I see her twat?"

Totally exasperated, the rancher grabs the midget under his arms and rams his head as far as he can up the horse's twat, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing, then says, "Perhapth I should rephrase that; Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit?"

2. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

;z ;z ;z

I just told this one last week at my daughter's horse show. (She wasn't nearby...)