close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Microtech Makora for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Subhadar, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Subhadar

Subhadar

--------SOLD-------------
    Microtech Makora model, OD green aluminum handle, plain double edged blade. Knife is an OTF double action automatic, check your local laws. Knife is absolutly mint, with all original paperwork, sheath and the tube it came in. These are selling new for $380-440. Payment via paypal or money order of -------SOLD------- gets it to your door. Will post picks soon.

2. Subhadar

Subhadar

3. Subhadar

Subhadar

4. Godfather

Godfather

Are those actual pics of your knife? The handle doesn't look OD in those pics. I am interested though.

5. Rob72

Rob72

Still available? I'm selling my S30V Lightfoot to get a new OTF.....Thanks.:)

6. copglock

copglock

just my experience with this seller, Subhadar..... this guy is VERY honest and an overall perfect person to deal with. i am the guy that purchased his Microtech L-UDT knife right off this board. i called him, left a voice mail, he called me back and we struck a deal. i don't know this guy at all, and i sent him my money order trusting that i would get the knife. and guess what, he even agreed to insure the package and i forgot to send extra $$$$ for that. i received the knife just a few minutes ago and i am EXTREMELY happy. he sent it within hours of receiving my money order and kept me posted by email. you could not ask for better service, so ladies and gentlemen, this guy is HONEST and TRUTHFUL, and i wouldn't mind buying many more knives from him..........if i had the $$$$$!!!

thanks again!

paul

7. guncrazy17

guncrazy17 Millennium Member

I posted some negative feedback about Subhadar and he pm'd me and explained what had happened between us and our deal. He is a straight up guy as far as I am concerned and I have made about as many deals on this forum as anyone, so I am setting the record straight, buy from confidence from Subhadar! And me!

8. Godfather

Godfather

Kinda feeling the same way. I emailed him shortly after I replied here...STILL no word from him.

9. Subhadar

Subhadar

Everyone who had sent me emails on the Makora and never got a response, I appologize. I had many things for sale on this and other sites and had some problems sorting all of the emails and I guess a few got lost in the shuffle. I am truly sorry about that. I hope you guys are understanding about this and would consider buying from me in the future. A deal was made on the Makora and it is no longer available. Thanks for looking everyone and again I am sorry I didnt get back to everyone who inquired.

10. guncrazy17

guncrazy17 Millennium Member

Hey, Subhadar pm'd me and explained to me what had happened on the deal I was trying to make with him. That makes him a straight up guy in my book and I have dealt a lot on this forum! Dave, you take care and remember, you can never have too many Glocks, Microtechs, and Surefire flashlights!

11. Godfather

Godfather

Again...same here. Thanks for the extra effort in clearing this up ^c

12. Subhadar

Subhadar

Thank you all, I appreciate your understanding. guncrazy17, it's a funny thing how so many of us share the same afflictions/addictions. If I liquified all the assests I currently have tied up in Glock's, Surefire's and Microtech's I think I could buy a house in the Hamptons!

Anyways, thanks for the kind words everyone.

-Dave