close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Microtech L-UDT for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Subhadar, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Subhadar

Subhadar

--------------SOLD---------------Microtech L-UDT (Large Underwater Demolitions Team) born 04/2001. Blade Ti coated blade, partially serrated. This is an automatic knife, so check your local laws before purchasing. This knife has seen some use, was carried for about 5 months. Never used for prying, as a screwdriver, or abused in any way. Great condition, sharpened once, has a few small dings in the handle. The most severe blemish is visible in the first picture, a small ding in the aluminum handle near the blade. The spring still has all its original kick, very strong side opening knife. Comes with original sheath. $115 shipped to any continental US address.

SOLD

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. Subhadar

Subhadar

another picture

3. G19LEO

G19LEO

Is this one still for sale?

4. copglock

copglock

just my experience with this seller, Subhadar..... this guy is VERY honest and an overall perfect person to deal with. i am the guy that purchased his Microtech L-UDT knife right off this board. i called him, left a voice mail, he called me back and we struck a deal. i don't know this guy at all, and i sent him my money order trusting that i would get the knife. and guess what, he even agreed to insure the package and i forgot to send extra $$$$ for that. i received the knife just a few minutes ago and i am EXTREMELY happy. he sent it within hours of receiving my money order and kept me posted by email. you could not ask for better service, so ladies and gentlemen, this guy is HONEST and TRUTHFUL, and i wouldn't mind buying many more knives from him..........if i had the $$$$$!!!

thanks again!

paul