close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Microtech HALO III for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Subhadar, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Subhadar

Subhadar

----------------------SOLD---------------------

NIB Microtech HALO III, very hard to find knife. USSOCOM modified tanto style black blade with a plain edge. Born 02/2001, SN#2303. This is the newer HaloIII design that has two body screws infront of the deployment button, added by Tony Marfione (founder/owner of Microtech)to increase the strength of the knife. After he did some extreme testing on the HaloIII design (hammering it into a 55 gallon steel drum, using it as a throwing knife, stabbing cars, etc..) he found that the weakest point was at the top of the knife where the blade deploys and he decided to add a second screw there. I can tell you this particular HaloIII has ZERO percevable blade play, I'm talking SOLID lockup, it feels like a fixed blade knife.

This is an automatic OTF knife, check your local laws before purchasing. Never used or carried. Comes with all original paperwork, box, sheath, etc... This is an awesome out-the-front (OTF) knife, in my opinion the second best OTF you can get, next to maybe a CFO (also made by Microtech). $425 gets it to your continental US door. Paypal or money order accepted. Add 3% for Paypal.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  2. Subhadar

Subhadar

3. Subhadar

Subhadar

maybe this will work....

4. Subhadar

Subhadar

another picture

5. Subhadar

Subhadar