Registered
2,213 Posts
Do you have any idea what is the MSRP?

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
That is pretty sweet!

I noticed that the mags are similar to their STG-556 mags

If they are working it anything like the STG rifles, the more expensive "special edition" will have the pelican case and the knife. Then they will probably offer one without the extras (but damn the extras are sweet! :supergrin: )

Can't wait to hear more and get a price. MSAR is a great company and I look forward to see what they come up with! Their customer service cannot be topped.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I can't tell how big they really are...... We really need some sort of size ref.....or maybe it is just me....

·
Sweetn the ride
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't tell how big they really are...... We really need some sort of size ref.....or maybe it is just me....
Lipsey's doesn't have dimensions but if the mag holds 5 rounds I'm willing to bet it's pretty compact.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I love snub nose guns, mouse guns, anything tiny.... if this is pretty small I might be game.....

·
Registered
662 Posts
Judging by the prices of their knives, it is going to be EXPENSIVE... And of course, I would wait at least two years for all the kinks to be found and worked out.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
I like how they are putting out a model that is suppressor ready :cool:

·
Registered
662 Posts
If it's a Tony Marfione related item, be ready for loooooooooooong wait times and unreturned emails if you need it serviced. Some people have been waiting years for their knives to be fixed or repaired or just plain returned to them. The pistol looks ugly, but if it works it would be a nice CCW.
Is that the owner of Microtech? I really don't know much about them.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
If it's a Tony Marfione related item, be ready for loooooooooooong wait times and unreturned emails if you need it serviced. Some people have been waiting years for their knives to be fixed or repaired or just plain returned to them. The pistol looks ugly, but if it works it would be a nice CCW.
I dunno about their CS for knifes, but for rifles all the cases I have heard where a rifle had to go out for service have been paid both ways and they had a one week turn around time with extra mags and rails as an apology.

It may be there are different people in charge of their knife and gun repair.

?

·
Registered
589 Posts
reminds me of a mating between a Beretta 9000 compact and a Keltec p11.

Only time will tell but alot of people disliked the long width grip of the 9000 series...

·
Banned
5,578 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
1,758 Posts
While this may have been the case in the past, my observations of Microtech over the last year indicates that their CS dept. has gotten a shot in the arm and are extremely responsive to issues as well as timely in their response.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It's available with both blue and stainless slides. Customer service for their STG-556 rifles has been absolutely fantastic. I would expect nothing less on this pistol.

·
Banned
2,123 Posts
I worked at Microtech for a while in final quality control/sharpening, etc. I can tell you this will be a VERY well-made pistol, with very tight tolerances. They don't mess around, and all the equipment is absolute state-of-the-art. I'd buy one in a second.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts