close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Microsoft Office Professional 2007

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Barbarossa, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Barbarossa

Barbarossa RedneckBaritone

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I am selling a legitimate full version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. This software was distributed as part of Microsoft's Power Together release. It is a full version, not a bootleg, for-evaluation, or pirated version.

Products included in Office Professional 2007:
    Microsoft Office Access 2007
    Microsoft Office Excel 2007
    Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
    Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
    Microsoft Office Word 2007

The acutal software is to be downloaded from the OfficePro2007Download.com (a Microsoft website), but I am happy to provide a physical CD containing the downloaded version. The product key I am selling is 100% legitimate and issued by Microsoft. For questions about the legitimacy of this offer, please feel free to look at www.powertogether.com

The retail version of this software sells for $499, but I am asking $265.

I can provide Ebay and/or Heatware evaluations upon request.

2. Blitzer

Blitzer Cool Cat

It is nice to see such offers but please provide us with: Quantity for sale, verification of authenticity, a phone number, mailing address, vendor's license etc.

;) :thumbsup::supergrin:

3. Barbarossa

Barbarossa RedneckBaritone

Thanks for your questions. I'm assuming that you're actually curious and not just threadcrapping. I tried to reply to you via PM, but your mailbox is full.

I thought that the "quantity for sale" was obvious, but I guess not. I'm selling one (1) copy of MS Office Professional 2007.

For "verification of authenticity," I can only assure you that the product key is real and valid. Obviously, I cannot give the product key out in a public forum, as someone less trustworthy than yourself would steal it. I would encourage someone with such a question to navigate to www.powertogether.com to see that it is a Microsoft website and that packages of both Vista and Office were given out as a part of this campaign.

As I am a private individual and not a dealer, I'm not willing to give out my phone number or address in a public forum. Additionally, I do not have a "vendor license."

I hope that this answers your questions. Please feel free to let me know if you (or anyone else) are interested.