Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Addicted Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a fairly big microfiber sectional for around $1k. Hopefully, under that mark. Are there any good ones in that price range? I hate the cheap ones with the fake leather bottoms. I want a decent one that's all microfiber. Does such a couch exist?

·
Banned
1,172 Posts
I'm looking for a fairly big microfiber sectional for around $1k. Hopefully, under that mark. Are there any good ones in that price range? I hate the cheap ones with the fake leather bottoms. I want a decent one that's all microfiber. Does such a couch exist?
I would imagine you will have better luck going to a furniture store than posting on GT.

·
Addicted Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been to a few. Haven't seen anything in my price range that I like. I'm just wondering if it exists or if I'm going to have to pony up more cash for what I want.

·
Can you hear me
3,287 Posts
I would imagine you will have better luck going to a furniture store than posting on GT.
I think he was asking for a more specific suggestion than that.:upeyes:

RJ1670 it might help if you tell where you live so someone can make local suggestions.

·
Southern Lady
14,751 Posts
Absolutely not in Central Florida if you want something that doesn't look cheap...not even a loveseat.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Do you have a Value City near you. You might have to pay more than $1k for a sofa thats going to last a while. I was in the furniture biz there is some junk out there.

·
Jr Member
2,800 Posts
Check out consignment shops. My friends parents who are very well off recommended one to me and I'm glad they did. It had nice stuff in it. Some stuff was in rough shape and others didn't even look sat on. I picked up two Lane dual reclining, space saver, leather sofas that would have gone for about $3600 for $1700. They're not in perfect shape, but still look great and are very comfortable.

·
Registered
921 Posts
We bought one of the Cindy Crawford sectionals for about $1200. It's huge and has many configurations. It is also nearly impossible to stain. You can get them at quite a few places too. Check them out!

P.S. Cindy Crawford not included.

·
Registered
615 Posts
A few months ago Slumberland was running an ad for one for $599. We got one and it is very nice. No fake leather bottom.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,539 Posts
Yes. Many.

Google: microfiber +sectional +sofa -leather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts