·
Registered
608 Posts
1-800-328-2342

·
Banned
799 Posts
I had
"Michigan bars, restaurants will require diners' names, phone numbers starting Monday

The state said there are 12 outbreaks linked to bars and restaurants

Diners in Michigan will be required to give their name and phone number to restaurants and bars starting Monday in an effort to contain a recent coronavirus surge, according to reports.

The new rule was put in place by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday and also includes limiting indoor gatherings without fixed seating -- like in restaurants -- to 50 people and individual tables to six people, The Detroit News reported.

The state set a record for new cases Thursday with 3,675, according to FOX 17 of Grand Rapids.

Restaurants in the state currently operate at 50% capacity and servers are struggling with customers who don’t like the current restrictions, Scott Ellis, executive director of the Michigan Licensed Beverage Association, told FOX 17. He worked with the state on the restrictions but said his association doesn't agree with the contact tracing mandate.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...re-diners-names-phone-numbers-starting-monday "

[/QUO
"Michigan bars, restaurants will require diners' names, phone numbers starting Monday

The state said there are 12 outbreaks linked to bars and restaurants

Diners in Michigan will be required to give their name and phone number to restaurants and bars starting Monday in an effort to contain a recent coronavirus surge, according to reports.

The new rule was put in place by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday and also includes limiting indoor gatherings without fixed seating -- like in restaurants -- to 50 people and individual tables to six people, The Detroit News reported.

The state set a record for new cases Thursday with 3,675, according to FOX 17 of Grand Rapids.

Restaurants in the state currently operate at 50% capacity and servers are struggling with customers who don’t like the current restrictions, Scott Ellis, executive director of the Michigan Licensed Beverage Association, told FOX 17. He worked with the state on the restrictions but said his association doesn't agree with the contact tracing mandate.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...re-diners-names-phone-numbers-starting-monday "

I was at a restaurant in Minnesota a few months back doing this. I am John Doe phone number 555 555 5555

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
On a related note, I hear some bars and restaurants in MI are offering free shearing when you come inside, but they generally keep the wool.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
They have the "leadership" they voted for, so I have to assume the citizenry is on board for everything dear leaders orders.
Exactly. I have no sympathy whatsoever for citizens who live in cities and states where they have elected democRATs to rule over them. They deserve every hardship cast upon them by the democRATs they voted for. Businesses will die, citizens will lose their jobs, the entire economy will tank, people might lose their homes, etc., all because they voted for democRATs. Voting choices have consequences.

Now, you democRAT voters do have a choice. Keep voting for democRATs and live under their iron fist, I know better than you, rule OR vote out those traitors and start gaining back your freedom and liberty. It's your choice.

·
Wolverine
8,820 Posts
Exactly. I have no sympathy whatsoever for citizens who live in cities and states where they have elected democRATs to rule over them. They deserve every hardship cast upon them by the democRATs they voted for. Businesses will die, citizens will lose their jobs, the entire economy will tank, people might lose their homes, etc., all because they voted for democRATs. Voting choices have consequences.

Now, you democRAT voters do have a choice. Keep voting for democRATs and live under their iron fist, I know better than you, rule OR vote out those traitors and start gaining back your freedom and liberty. It's your choice.
You’re not looking at the big picture. Will you say the same thing if God forbid Biden is elected? Whitmer was elected because of the 2018 backlash. Here was what that looked like:
upload_2020-10-31_13-38-23.png

The prior 8 years was a Republican Gov and the House and Senate are still controlled by the GOP.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
They voted for a democRAT. That's all that matters. Now lets see how they vote Nov 3.

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,144 Posts
You'll be required to pay by CC. They'll glean all the info there.
Another un-Constitutional act. All my paper money says "This Note Is Legal Tender For All Debts, Public And Private".

So, my new restaurant name would be Carlos Danger, my address would be 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, and my phone number would be (202) 456-1111.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts