GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
It is possible to ignore him. Its good for the soul to ignore these people, and serves the additional purpose of depriving them of what they crave most in this world - your attention.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts

·
Making America great again!
16,231 Posts
Who needs fact, logic and the truth when you can just make stuff up. The more lies he tells, the bigger his audience of leftist lap dogs.

Reactions: Fred Hansen

·
NRA Life Member
63,420 Posts
Everything he says is a lie. Anybody who is surprised by that hasn't been paying attention to Michael Moore or progressives in general.

·
"Cynical Little me"
7,151 Posts
Michael Moore has been on a spiraling slide to irrelevance since I don't know how long.

Yeah but it was sped along by the Loss of the HillDog, his sponsor. Theres a reason 1/2 of Hollywood stayed at the WH during Obama's tenure and none since Trump took over.

They were all tight with Weinstein tho just happen to be the only 3 people who didn't know he was lifting skirts and grabbing butt.

Nobody in a public place, not a Seal, not a Walrus, is going to take a public injury like a stabbing or a burn and not make a Police report and have the guy arrested. It would be highly unusual for it to happen once let alone a few times.

This is another "Bosnia under sniper fire" story.

The guy hates guns but hires an army to protect him? I doubt it. These "types" like to make up these stories and incidents to keep themselves relevant. Most of the time if there racial hate or threats like that made its made up by the false narrative who think they have the morale authority to Lie.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
Quote:

I can't even think about this movie. I don't WANT to think about it because if I think about it I will have to face an ugly truth that has been gnawing through my head...
This started out as a documentary on gun violence in America, but the largest mass murder in our history was just committed — without the use of a single gun! Not a single bullet fired! No bomb was set off, no missile was fired, no weapon (i.e., a device that was solely and specifically manufactured to kill humans) was used. A boxcutter! — I can't stop thinking about this. A thousand gun control laws would not have prevented this massacre. What am I doing?

Published by Michael Moore on 22 September 2001 on Moo-ers blog www.michaelmoore.com

So ashamed that he once posted truth - truth that can withstand the scrutiny of objective reality - he has in the years since, scrubbed the entry from his blog. Google has scrubbed it as well.

Occasionally, people too stupid to understand what it says, will post it in whole:

https://www.crikey.com.au/2001/09/09/tears-down-the-west-side-highway/

·
Banned
12,497 Posts
It is possible to ignore him. Its good for the soul to ignore these people, and serves the additional purpose of depriving them of what they crave most in this world - your attention.
Yet here you are not taking your own advice.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
Saw him standing outside a theater in Traverse City Michigan, I wanted to introduce him to Mr. Righty and MR. Leftie, a few times, but figured he was getting plenty of pain being bent over by the libs.

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,491 Posts
Michael Moore has been on a spiraling slide to irrelevance since I don't know how long..
Ha, neither does he because he still thinks people give a **** what he says!

Reactions: JFrame
1 - 20 of 20 Posts