GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
That’s how it’s supposed to work. If you don’t like what’s going on, you don’t riot, you run for elected office to change it. Whether anyone will vote for her is the big question.
This. What these people want, and what they will actually get, will be more of the same. They do not have the leadership, intelligence, or fortitude, to make a change in their lives. It is a cultural thing. The Ghetto culture is a consumer culture, and does not allow advancement of groups because that proves the inadequacies of the status quo. This woman will ride the coat tails of her dead thug son because it's her only way to a temporary reprieve from her miserable existence. She won't make any changes for the better of her society. And she'll be back where she started, a pissed off mama who failed her her son as a parent, and blames everyone else for her failings, which is the essence of the ghetto culture.

·
Wut?
2,416 Posts
That’s how it’s supposed to work. If you don’t like what’s going on, you don’t riot, you run for elected office to change it.
As H. L. Mencken once said, "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

·
Registered
584 Posts
This whole situation I witnessed first hand some crazy people out there and it’s like everyone broke out of the zoo and was taking over the city. Funny thing was when you witness the thugs burning down their only quick trip where they could use there government assistance and food stamps at and looting the stores that they opened. Stealing one 26” wheel for there continental and robbing the weave store. But it was pretty crazy to see had a buddy that lived a couple blocks from there. Thank god im about 35 mins from there.

·
Flux Capacitor Technician
3,706 Posts
This whole situation I witnessed first hand some crazy people out there and it’s like everyone broke out of the zoo and was taking over the city. Funny thing was when you witness the thugs burning down their only quick trip where they could use there government assistance and food stamps at and looting the stores that they opened. Stealing one 26” wheel for there continental and robbing the weave store. But it was pretty crazy to see had a buddy that lived a couple blocks from there. Thank god im about 35 mins from there.
Guaranteed the work boot store was completely safe.

·
Banned
10,620 Posts
This. What these people want, and what they will actually get, will be more of the same. They do not have the leadership, intelligence, or fortitude, to make a change in their lives. It is a cultural thing. The Ghetto culture is a consumer culture, and does not allow advancement of groups because that proves the inadequacies of the status quo. This woman will ride the coat tails of her dead thug son because it's her only way to a temporary reprieve from her miserable existence. She won't make any changes for the better of her society. And she'll be back where she started, a pissed off mama who failed her her son as a parent, and blames everyone else for her failings, which is the essence of the ghetto culture.
She will get elected and she will be in office for quite some time, until she is indicted for something. Look at her net worth before the killing of her son, look at it now and see if it grew, look at it once she's been in office for 4 years and see how much it grows. She has realized that she can ride the dead kids body all the way to retirement, with a gov pension and benefits. Thanks to the people who think she is going to fight for them. She knows she can't change how things are done in the real world, but she knows she can get rich off of acting like she is changing things.

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Don't forget they also looted the WalMart.

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
From the article

"Brown, then 18 and unarmed, was gunned down in 2014 by a white police officer while walking home from a convenience store."

That's not how I would characterize it.

CNN is such crap.
If you repeatedly say it, the masses believe it...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
She will get elected and she will be in office for quite some time, until she is indicted for something. Look at her net worth before the killing of her son, look at it now and see if it grew, look at it once she's been in office for 4 years and see how much it grows. She has realized that she can ride the dead kids body all the way to retirement, with a gov pension and benefits. Thanks to the people who think she is going to fight for them. She knows she can't change how things are done in the real world, but she knows she can get rich off of acting like she is changing things.
Most likely. Seems like some politicians realize it before they run and some don't until after they are elected, but pretty much true one way or the other for all politicians.

·
Crusty Member
10,730 Posts
From the article

"Brown, then 18 and unarmed, was gunned down in 2014 by a white police officer while walking home from a convenience store."

CNN is such crap.
I was about to post exactly the same thing. WTF CNN?!? It's no wonder they don't allow comments on the crap (that's not a news article) they put up.

·
Registered
8,991 Posts
I love that article! CNN still putting it out there that ole Mikey was just walking home...(from an incident that seems to classify as a robbery)...and was just randomly shot. CNN does have “newsheimer’s” disease, where apparently they forgot that the investigation concluded differently.

I also love his mother’s pic. The strong black woman who has white hair (straight and red). I think the story A Raisin In The Sun has something to say about that...

It would be nice if the news would tell the real story. How about all the employed people who couldn’t go to work and get paid during the riots because of safety issues? Not to mention that ole Mikey isn’t the same person as Mikey on the box of Life cereal...

·
Registered
75,848 Posts

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I would like to know the story behind this.

Who put her up to it
Who is paying for this
Who are her handlers

I would guess she sure as heck is not doing this on her own.

·
Registered
19,080 Posts
From the article

CNN is such crap.
Yep, CNN (Constantly Not News) really glossed that part over.

Reactions: SevenSixtyTwo
21 - 40 of 73 Posts