close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Miami Gun SHow Saturday

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by GlocknSpiehl, Jun 28, 2013.

1. GlocknSpiehl

GlocknSpiehl NRA Life Member

Worth the trip or don't bother?

2. tango44

tango44

Last year I was lucky enough to get my Austrian proof marks G26 with strange marks and Meprolights, brand new for a good price.

[​IMG]

3. GlocknSpiehl

GlocknSpiehl NRA Life Member

OK, I went and, surprisingly, it wasn't too bad at all! Lots of firearms available, some at reasonable prices. Good amount of ammo too, again, some at reasonable prices. I actually found a couple of things I wanted: a nice cleaning kit for less than half price, a nice holographic sight, a spare magazine for my new Taurus.

Of course, heard a lot of the usual BS too: "oh, prices are never coming down on (ammo, Glocks, magazines, etc) because of (Obama, IRS, space aliens), so you need to buy my 50 rounds of .22 for $34."

Was at one table where they had .40 S&W for $40 for 50 rounds. I laughed at them and told them I just bought a box for $23 3 tables away.

If you took your time, there were bargains to be had. I wasn't looking to buy firearms, so I didn't really compare prices too much, but some of the ones I saw seemed priced ok. I would go again next time.