GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
501 - 520 of 646 Posts

·
Registered
14,547 Posts
I am starting a grass roots organization called - MPM. Member's Post Matters. Kindly send $10 to the GoFundMe page. The plan is to protest the Canadian and MI Border in black face (otherwise known as camouflage) at night. This will create a diversion. A select group of highly trained internet commandos will then run a snatch and grab on Trudeau. We will exchange one for the other. DM me for details about your position. Oh, change that to $20 for the gofundme, ammo prices went up.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,049 Posts
I am starting a grass roots organization called - MPM. Member's Post Matters. Kindly send $10 to the GoFundMe page. The plan is to protest the Canadian and MI Border in black face (otherwise known as camouflage) at night. This will create a diversion. A select group of highly trained internet commandos will then run a snatch and grab on Trudeau. We will exchange one for the other. DM me for details about your position. Oh, change that to $20 for the gofundme, ammo prices went up.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
I'm in.

And might I suggest including a free gift bag, which includes a small bottle of maple syrup, as an incentive to sign up?

main-qimg-24fefc189325200c0a6c898382585865.jpeg

·
NRA Member
1,401 Posts
Free the clipster.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
I just want everyone here to know, if I get banned I won't come back as a new member and then start posting stupid things.

Why wait? I will post stupid and inane things right now.

Car Per Diem !

501 - 520 of 646 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.