GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 646 Posts

·
M62/76
11,973 Posts
Hopefully he’s going to make a quick return. The joint ain’t quite the same without him

·
Why so serious?
64,738 Posts

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

·
Why so serious?
64,738 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
So.... I really like this place
I like the camaraderie. I appreciate the knowledge.
I think the honesty, banter and correction is great, even when I am on the losing end and it pisses me off. There are so many good people and serious expertise.
To be clear, all of the above arises through and from its members.
There is no intrinsic value in a platform. There is no “ Goodwill” to a platform. There is no add revenue without members.
I, am here specifically because of certain members who are the “Golden thread” of this site. I am sure my view isn’t an anomaly.
You aren’t alone. I bear my soul to you folks because I know you will beat me up but will do it with knowledge. Sometimes I need a little GT elbow in the ribs. I miss a few people for sure. Some not much.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
That's one of the big reasons I won't have a dog (or any pet). I don't like things being dependent on me for their life. Scares the **** out of me. Same goes for kids... I just don't want the responsibility. Call me selfish, IDC, at least I am not screwing up a little human being that might turn into a very screwed up big human being.
I don’t have kids either but I do have some rascally fun little ones. Get a few pets!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I was pretty vague, but I got banned for replying to a thread about a breakfast meat that starts with S, so I'm afraid to say that word, I believe they banned everyone that said that word that starts with S that Hawaiians love.
Spam?

461 - 480 of 646 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.