GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 400 of 646 Posts

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
Your concerns are valid. A friend that I worked with for many years lived in a Mobile home with his little dog, Lady. He quit coming to breakfast at McD's and a couple of weeks later, they found him dead in his home. The little dog died of starvation or thirst. I couldn't stand the thought of Jake dying like that...
The difference between dogs and cats is a dog won't eat you if you die at home alone. As I type, my cat, Smudge, is sitting beside her food bowl looking alternately at me and the bowl and licking her chops.

<------- Some of us walk the walk and talk the talk.

The rest of you people be like...

Sheep got needs, too.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,011 Posts
Did you insert that text in there? I use IrfanView so I can rotate text and insert watermarks etc etc, but that hat looks like the text is wrapped on the surface or at least it's an effect that I don't think I have. Really nice.

What software is that? Hopefully it's freeware, I'm a cheap bastard.
Photoshop. i'm an amateur, it could be a LOT better if done by someone trained.

I'm sure you can replicate it in GIMP. That's free and a pretty powerful alternative.

If you are on MacOS, Pixelmator and Pixelmator Pro are inexpensive and great alternatives.

Reactions: peng

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,075 Posts
:cow:

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,456 Posts
This thread Will probably be merged with the other one that's what happened to acb pardons Fullclip.
Who's going to merge them?

Temporarily banned supposedly. For reasons unknown and he may not be allowed to talk about it after he comes back as a condition of his parole.
He allegedly violated a secret rule and had a secret trial with a secret verdict from a secret judge.

Who's neegan?
Don't ask! :uglylol:

So one actually knows what he did?
Not since his lawyer was jailed for contempt, incommunicado in solitary at Gitmo.

·
Registered
19,520 Posts
The difference between dogs and cats is a dog won't eat you if you die at home alone. As I type, my cat, Smudge, is sitting beside her food bowl looking alternately at me and the bowl and licking her chops.

Sheep got needs, too.
I have seen some where the dogs ate their owners after death. One had a little dog. Was living in her rib cage.

Unknown-2.jpeg

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,011 Posts
Who's going to merge them?

He allegedly violated a secret rule and had a secret trial with a secret verdict from a secret judge.

Don't ask! :uglylol:

Not since his lawyer was jailed for contempt, incommunicado in solitary at Gitmo.

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
upload_2020-10-28_18-8-10.png

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts

·
Why so serious?