GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 646 Posts

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Do not fear, silly humans. Full Clip will return later next month. He was abducted by a
violent race of space aliens known as the “Cana Dians.”

The Galactic Union is negotiating for his return. We may need two humans for a hostage swap. I’m certain that a number of you will volunteer.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Do not fear, silly humans. Full Clip will return later next month. He was abducted by a

The Galactic Union is negotiating for his return. We may need two humans for a hostage swap. I’m certain that a number of you will volunteer.
IWB.jpg

·
Friends Call Me "Flash"
4,170 Posts
Your concerns are valid. A friend that I worked with for many years lived in a Mobile home with his little dog, Lady. He quit coming to breakfast at McD's and a couple of weeks later, they found him dead in his home. The little dog died of starvation or thirst. I couldn't stand the thought of Jake dying like that.

That stuff happens. My neighbor, Don and friend Bonnie check on me pretty regularly for that reason.

Flash

·
Mentally Frozen
24,752 Posts

There's no need for that after a couple of days with him they'll be more than happy to send him back.

·
JAFO
13,668 Posts
Some of you sure as hell have too much time on your hands. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Your concerns are valid. A friend that I worked with for many years lived in a Mobile home with his little dog, Lady. He quit coming to breakfast at McD's and a couple of weeks later, they found him dead in his home. The little dog died of starvation or thirst. I couldn't stand the thought of Jake dying like that.

That stuff happens. My neighbor, Don and friend Bonnie check on me pretty regularly for that reason.

Flash
I know two bachelors that were found dead in the last two months!
Sad..

221 - 240 of 646 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.