GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 646 Posts

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,204 Posts
I for one am in favor of FullClip's punishment.

The mods know what is best for all of us.

We must do as all the mods say.

We should be nicer to Canadians. They don't deserve the egregious acts of war that FullClip and I perpetrated against them.

Justin Trudeau, RussP, and DJniner, are great leaders, FullClip and I were wrong for what we did to provoke them.

In time, I hope my fellow Canadian comrades will be able to forgive us.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,761 Posts
If you've spent any time around the web on other forums and bumped into others who used to be active here, you know that once you are on their radar, it's only a matter of time before you are gone for good.
Then I'm toast.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
We should be told what sin he committed that he's doing penance for so that none of us will make the same mistake.

Or would that make too much sense?
I think that they are afraid that if they told us what was so offensive that everyone would do it. And it would probably be hilarious!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I came up with a funny “Free Fullclip” meme.

Then I got to wondering if I’d get in trouble. It was related to a post a couple days ago that I posted in. I got a couple likes on my post.

Those likes are gone as is, it seems, the thread.

Don’t really wanna get banned right now. If anybody wants the pic to post it, PM me. Post it and see what happens.

Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
8,686 Posts
Ping!(?)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
So.... I really like this place
I like the camaraderie. I appreciate the knowledge.
I think the honesty, banter and correction is great, even when I am on the losing end and it pisses me off. There are so many good people and serious expertise.
To be clear, all of the above arises through and from its members.
There is no intrinsic value in a platform. There is no “ Goodwill” to a platform. There is no add revenue without members.
I, am here specifically because of certain members who are the “Golden thread” of this site. I am sure my view isn’t an anomaly.
Those that "think" they have power and control are not capable of understanding your well articulated post. These people eventually wallow in their own mess they have created and are left with the minions. There is a very good chance "they" do not even know the definition of intrinsic which is a reflection of their total ignorance.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
There is a rumor that Fullclip is devoting this time to campaigning for Susan Collins...................

201 - 220 of 646 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.