MI: Gov's plan to release inmates under fire

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by steveksux, Mar 8, 2010.

1. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

I'm no fan of Gov Granholm, but I gotta say I wholeheartedly approve of this plan, let me tell you....

Of course, the devil's in the details... No word yet on how many inmates to be released at once, how far they have to run to freedom, how many and where the sharpshooters will be stationed, are there obstacles for the inmates to manuever around to slow them down, or is it a flat out sprint over open ground. Do the sharpshooters get to use full auto, or more sniper type weapons.

Inmates: On your mark.
    Sharpshooters: Get set.

GO!! :outtahere:
    Open FIRE!!! :50cal::treadmill:

:violin:

http://detnews.com/article/20100308/METRO/3080326/1022/Gov-s-plan-to-release-inmates-under-fire

Randy

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  2. glock192327

glock192327 Where is eye

Ok, I knew deep-down you were BS'ing us. But have to say that I got a really good fantasy going on about it. Maybe I should invest in that 6.5 Grendel after all? :supergrin:

3. glock_40_calibe

glock_40_calibe Glocks Rock

Unfortunately, no full auto fun with this. Happy switches are a no go around these parts :steamed:

4. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

I think you can get em, but you've gotta have the chief of police or sheriff or whoever to sign off on it, and good luck on that. When I talked to BATFE last summer, they said full auto yes, suppressors no. Still, you know they're gonna make it a total PITA to get even if you can have them.

Can't wait for Granholm to move nack to Canada. How she ever became governer is beyond me. Oh well...

5. Bushido5150

Bushido5150

I'm voting for TED!!!!!!

6. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

How are you going to get a full-auto when they have not been manufactured for the civilian market since the 1980's? You will be paying $4k for a ****ty Mac-10 and $10k for the cheapest AR.

7. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

BSing???? ME???? No way! Honest mistake, how was I to know the plan was under fire rather than the inmates!! Got to remember to read the article carefully, damn headlines are so misleading sometimes...

I guess I watched "Airplane!" one too many times....

Randy

8. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Since the fed will be keeping theirs, I guess I don't join in. *Cleans up rifle*