close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Meth before/after photos

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Jan 27, 2013.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55454
  2. unit1069

unit1069

I attended a presentation by a State Trooper several years ago featuring slides of before/after shots of multiple meth users. The shocking physical deterioration takes place in a matter of a few months --- if the methhead lives that long.

3. gmachine

gmachine

Looks like that stuff is bad for you.

4. goldenlight

goldenlight

Some of the before pics of the women are reasonable attractive.

After the meth... not so much, to say the least.

I've seen people on the street that look similar to the after pic in the OP. I always have my hand on CCW. just sayin'.:shocked:

5. ancient_serpent

ancient_serpent

Looked through those photos, freaking horrifying.

6. Zonny

Zonny

:agree:

7. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Cosmopolitan Bias

Yet there are people who use it recreationally and even medically and never become freakish like that. Puzzling.

8. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Down where I work there's all walks of life running around. I've seen a few meth heads recently, I know there meth heads because they look just like the pic of the guy above. Real life looking zombies!!!

9. cesaros

cesaros

it would surprise me, if anyone were to be surprised by those photos.

smoking or snorting something that is 100% synthetic...what do you expect?

Although, I don't agree with making it illegal. Grown ups can make their own informed decisions as to what they will or will not put into their bodies.

10. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

11. Riverkilt

Riverkilt

Welcome to my world - I'm an addictions therapist. I have seen guys use Rx speed look pretty rugged in a few weeks. Your body doesn't know if its from a pharmaceutical factory or a clandestine lab. Of course the meth from labs has a lot of residual crap in it and varying one of the 40 some recipes/processes by a different brand of raw material, a few degrees of heat or the time creates new weirdo chems. A lot of the physical damage is from the weirdo chemicals used to make meth clandestinely. This time of year its easy to spot a tweaker. They're outside in the cold with flip flops, shorts, and tank tops because they are overheated from the meth. Their hallucinations and delusions can be a hoot. My favorite to date was a guy who said with all sincerity, "I am Adoph Hitler's daughter." Industry loves the stuff though - productivity is up in the factories. If you've never seen someone on meth visit a supermarket that's open all night about 2 am and check out the guys restocking the shelves....they're very fast for a reason...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  12. NorthCarolinaLiberty

NorthCarolinaLiberty MentalDefective

Yep, most substance users never become addicts, but don't let logic get in the way of a good TMZ thread.

13. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: HH

14. Riverkilt

Riverkilt

You may be right. Over 20 years of addictions counseling and I've never had a "casual" meth user beg for help cleaning up...that stuff hooks folks fast. Its thought of as a biker's drug because they use to make and sell it - but these days its primarily a woman's drug for weight loss and to be able to keep a job or two while dealing with the kids and shopping and cleaning house and all the other stuff she has on her plate...until they crash. There were days when insurance companies paid us to detox meth users. All they did was crash and sleep. Insurance companies finally figured out the tweakers could crash at home and then ask for help...IF they wanted it.

15. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

[​IMG]

jam to the bog

16. BicycleDay43

BicycleDay43 00 Buck dude

Had a date or two with crystal myself, and even went into work on it. It's seriously horrifying to feel the effects of it on your body when you're coming down if you're not a regular user. I don't regret experiencing it, but I'm grateful to God that it was just a one time binge and I didn't go back to it. Meth really is a hell of a drug.

-BD43

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  17. sombunya

sombunya Use it up, throw it away

I've seen these threads before but I forgot, why should we legalize this stuff, and therefore make it cheaper and easier to get?

18. cesaros

cesaros

Because as an adult, you own the rights to your body. Therefore, you may CHOOSE what or what not to put into it.

Quit babysitting grown adults...thats not the governments job, nor is it anyone elses.

19. Tiro Fijo

Tiro Fijo

Spend one week on the front line in Latin America and you will change your tune, bud. I guarantee it. :wavey:

20. G19Buckeye

G19Buckeye

I recently attended a presentation by a regional DEA agent. He told us that invariably we all had been shopping at WalMart at one time or another while a someone was in the parking lot cooking meth with ingredients that had just been purchased inside the store. He also told us that regardless of where you live, there is probably a meth lab within a 3 mile radius.