Glock Talk banner

Metal framed semi-auto CCW fans, here’s your chance to shine.

1319 22
CZ PCR, aluminum frame.

I’ve tried Glock, XD, S&W……nope, nope, and nope. None felt right. It’s good to be home again.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Do you shoot it better? Have you tried it in timed, scored drills, and gotten better scores. Or do you just like it better. They're two vastly different things. And given it's weight, will you carry it as much/often as you would a lighter poly gun with the same capacity?

Nice looking gun BTW, and I'm sure it does shoot well.
It only takes a decent holster and GUN belt and he won't be able to feel the few OZ. difference between the PCR and a Glock 19....

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
It only takes a decent holster and GUN belt and he won't be able to feel the few OZ. difference between the PCR and a Glock 19....
I agree. I carry all-steel 1911's and with a good belt (Kore) and holster, I forget I have it on.

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you shoot it better? Have you tried it in timed, scored drills, and gotten better scores. Or do you just like it better. They're two vastly different things. And given it's weight, will you carry it as much/often as you would a lighter poly gun with the same capacity?

Nice looking gun BTW, and I'm sure it does shoot well.
Yes, yes, and yes, every single day, strong side, 3:30 IWB JM Custom, supported by a Nexbelt EDC.

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a 75 Compact and P01 Compact. I prefer the rubberized grips. They aren't sexy, but the feel the best. Very nice pistols indeed.
I changed grips for two reasons.

My hands are smaller, and the palm swell made the trigger a little out if reach.

And with my carry rig, the fatter rubber grips rubbed my skin raw.

I know a lot of guys prefer them, but they just didn't work for me.

·
Florist
22,949 Posts
I do like the looks of the CZs.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
32,526 Posts
I have a Cajunized P 01 with Dawson sights and LOK grips and couldn’t be happier.

Reactions: MrS&W

·
Registered
10,570 Posts
Okay I'll play...

Haven't put this one through a full shakedown to confirm reliability yet, but I'm not anticipating any issues. Last one I owned shot like a laser

Original W. German SIG P225

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Rectangle

But this one isn't too shabby either imo.

SIG P232 SL

Wood Trigger Gun barrel Rectangle Everyday carry

1 - 20 of 23 Posts